Feeling far to alone.

Twin2momma

Reaction score
I am feeling so alone today. I've all out ugly fave cried like at least 12 times today and over such small things. I'm almost 6 weeks and it's been a rough time. Only Dh and my best friend know I'm pregnant. An I feel so limited about having someone to talk to. My dh works 12 hours a day by the time he's home he's exhausted and I feel like such a burden when I'm just all emotional.
I have anxiety about telling anyone we are pregnant as this will make kid #5 in our house. I just don't feel
Like dealing with people's comments I know will come.
This is rambling but I just needed a small vent

Oh hun :( tell your DH how you feel your not a burden. And also we are all hear to talk to! I feel similar atm this is my 3rd baby, I'm 25 and feel like people are going to comment.. maybe not to my face but behind my back. My friends all say "oh your brave" or "2s enough for me!" Never a nice thing to say. Really getting me down :'( do you have good friends to talk to in person? Big hugs xxx

I posted a very similar post the other day. It's really hard when you still feel the need to keep the pregnancy a secret as its early on. I feel like I have needed more support than I have too. My hubby has been getting the brunt of it and he's been great but I feel bad too sometimes. I thought about getting a therapist even because I have been having a really hard time between crazy hormones, anxiety, nausea and bloating. It's tough this part of pregnancy for sure. Hang in there, we are here for you! :flower:

Thank you ladies. I have tried explaining to dh my emotions and I think he half gets it lol. He's been great. An I will just be glad to get out of first trimester anxiety. I worry far to much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->