Feeling Fat :(

MMalcomb224

Reaction score
I am feeling so big and fat these passed couple of days!!! I will be 31 weeks on Sunday by the way. When I first found out I was pregnant I was soooo sick for the first 3 months (lost 15 pounds)!!! I have put that back on and about 15 more!! Everything I read says I will be gaining some more before it is all said and done. My problem is while I eat lots of fruits and vegtables I REALLY like chocolate and snacky stuff too! I know it is my own doing BUT wow do I feel HUGE!!!!

Me too - my thighs are enormous!I've put to much on and I was quite slim before :( Feel like a big fat fatty! Totally self inflicted though!

Me too :( I am starting to feel like a heffer.. I am also craving chocolate which is not helping, I have gained 27lbs in 29 weeks :(

oH hun many of us feeling fat at this point. I think I pretty much felt fat my entire pregnancy and I was small to begin with. Now at 34 weeks I'm like 31-32 pounds up & feeling FAT! ugh. let's hope we all get through this pregnancy & feel better after

Your not alone Hun. I feel like I've piled it on. I have a lot of work to do after bubs is born... But if we can't put on a bit of weight when we are pregnant, than when can we! We are pregnant. We are allowed to be a bit bigger! In the whole scheme of things, we haven't got long left. We can worry about trimming down when we are mummies...and we are ready! Xx

I always gain weight in my thighs/butt when I gain. And so far with pregnancy it's working the same. I haven't been able to run like I normally do and I know thats the biggest reason my legs are getting jiggly. It drives me crazy. I'm 28 weeks and I've gained 18lbs. (Haven't really gained anything in the last 2-3 weeks, which doc says is fine) I know that's not a huge weight gain, but being 5'1" I'm really feeling it! Especially when it comes time to put on a bathingsuit. Yuckkkkk!! I'm doing pool physio which feels amazing. I just wish it didn't require a bathingsuit.

I feel mahooooosive! I put on 20lb so far at 27weeks And i wasn't slim to start with. My legs are huge as are my arse and hips. It does worry me but as long as my baby is healthy I'm trying not to let it get me down. Back on with the swimming this week. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->