Feeling fat?

Barefoot baby

Reaction score
Hey, I'm 23 weeks and have put on about 20lbs! I was about right before I was pregnant and have a boring desk job but an active home life. My bump is lovely but sometimes I feel a bit of a fatty especially when I'm so tired and struggle to motivate myself (and seem to eat more!!!).

Does anyone else feel this way?

Xxx

Join the club, i feel huge and unattractive, and have put on 32 lbs....its all for a good cause tho, so i am trying to get some acceptance around it...roll on 16 more weeks.xxx

Yup I have put on 30 lbs too. I have my days, but I feel ok-- I go to the gym often. And quite frankly- if I am hungry- I will eat. I have tried to be healthier about it though. But we are all beautiful--- we are growing babies!

Hmmmm i think i'll be joining in when i get to your stages. I've put on 10lbs already by nearly 15 weeks!! (in fact i found out at 5 weeks so i've actually put a pound on for each week!) Each time someone says to me "you look well" i say "what? Fat?!" haha
Ah well, doesn't stop me eating either, baby is obviously hungry (i like to blame babs for all the food i'm consuming tee hee)

I've gained about 25 lbs nd i am almost 31 weeks prego.... I feel like a blimp LoL

I'm 26 weeks Saturday and I've only gained 8.5 lbs but I also feel fat! I think anything more than your normal weight will make you feel big. It's the hardest thing for me to deal with in the entire pregnancy. :(

gained 25lbs too and feel like a roly poly! my dh didnt help when he had a few mate round for cards last week and made a comment about me eating for 5! how very rude

gained 25lbs too and feel like a roly poly! my dh didnt help when he had a few mate round for cards last week and made a comment about me eating for 5! how very rude

OOh did you clock him? Mine makes sound effects when I eat sometimes..... grrr..

I'm really not looking forward to gaining more weight. I'm only 14+3 but my belly looks huge already and is starting to feel uncomfortable, I daren't get weighed I don't want to know how much I've put on. I can't imagine what it's going to be like in a month or two...eek.

It'll all be worth it in the end though :)

i was a cow prepregnancy! now im a super cow! yuck. 248 lbs before now 255 and more gross by the day!

I lost a lot in first tri due to hyperemesis, so I've only put on a total of 5 pounds since becoming pregnant, but my belly has expanded quite a bit! I was already a fatty and thought I looked 5 months pregnant when I got pregnant. Now, I feel like I just look fat instead of pregnant and I'm growing quite rotund. I've gone up a size in underwear, too, from my ass growing so much. They still don't entirely cover it either...

I am feeling a bit encouraged after talking to my friend today though. She gained almost all of her weight by 31 weeks, about 30 pounds of it, and she lost 25 pounds by the second day after delivery! It gives me hope that most of it is just amniotic fluid and will go away when the baby is born.

Sometimes I feel fine - in the mornings for example, but by mid afternoon I feel like an elephant and at night Im just a jelly belly. Im week 19 but only about 3lbs heavier than when I started. I didnt gain anything in tri-1 partly due to sickness but also didnt want to eat much more than normal.

Ive pretty much spent my entire adult life on one diet or another, so it was hard to get my head around gaining weight. Im over than hang up now I think, because its acceptable for me to look pregnant now (when it wasnt so much in Tri-1) I love looking pregnant and Im happy to have this big belly, but I dont want some of the other things that come with it, like double chins and a big ass, but the ass is definately catchiing up with me!

Im scared of what the scales will say and because I was overweight to start with Im keen not to gain too much.

I keep telling myself its only for another 5 months and then I can go back on the plan!

im use to being really small
and ive only gained about 5-7 ilbs? idk... ive been eating like crazy and ik ive gained more weight since my 18 week checkup when i only gained 3 lbs...

but yes i do feel huge n fat n unattractive!

I've gained 24 lbs so far and feel very fat. Most of the initial weight was gained in first tri and its slowly increased over 2nd. I was very petit before and didn't eat regularly, therefore when I started eating more and better I automatically put weight on. I'm hoping that it slows right down now.......xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->