Feeling foul.....

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
had a crappy day ysterday, over eating and all the rest, then today i either want to cry or scream at someone :muaha: (doesnt help have just been on hold with BT for over half hour!!)., very very tired, eating everything in sight(have lovely quiche in oven as i type this,yummmmm!! :happydance: )
suddenly dawned on me, you think this could be PMT?? its 3 weeks ago today since my M/C so i suppose its a possibility?? what do you think, you reckon AF could be due a visit? been crampy for several days, pelvis sore etc etc.
Too top it off one of the cats has bought a mouse in and let it go!!!!cant find it, arghhhhhhhh :help:

(hugs)

Been there with the mouse thing a few times, ick!

Mmmmm

Last night about 1AM I got a bowl of crisps with REALLY fattening cheese! Sod it I needed some comfort :lol:

thats one of the great things about you lot, comfort eating isnt an issue with you!!! :angelnot:

Do you like celery Muffin? Celery dipped into sour cream dips :twisted:

:sick: hate the stuff but if im going to do the gillian mckieth thing i ought to learn to like it!!!

Oh you see I liek my steaks & goodies but we love salad! Only a fan of celery if dipped though :D

Muffin, I comfort eat :( I hate it, but it cheers me up, so sod it! :wink:

I need extra cheering up at times, we all do! :hugs:

I'm in the mood for a bit of comfort eatting at the moment but nothing worth calling comfort food! Grrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->