feeling frumpy-I have had enough and still 2 months to go!

Aww, thanks to you all. It's not a nice feeling, is it! I don't think I put excessive weight, but boy I look big. My bum is bigger, my thighs are much bigger, cellulite on legs plus for some unexplained reason, my arms got much fatter!!

I am really looking forward to getting back into shape. Btw, why do people stare so much? I was so angry today because of this, I almost approached someone to say, "yes, I am pregnant. Now could you please stop staring?"!!!

I was wondering this today! the fact that every person on the planet came out of a pregnant belly makes me wonder why everyone seems to stare so much! in my case in doesnt help that I live in peru and am probably the only blonde very pale white person that they get to see pregnant but still.........! I think pregnant bellies are just fascinating to everyone though and we have to try to take it as a complement, easier said than done when feeling yukky though!

Thanks Ladies for your support. I hope it goes ok today, I am sure everyone will be looking at the bride today and not my bump! If I were to start my own business, it would be cheap maternity clothes that are stylish, flattering AND comfy. I am 30 weeks tomorrow, still ten weeks to go!!

I have had to bite the bullet and buy some more clothes to wear. I have gone for maxi dresses as at the moment I hate my swollen legs! I have gone for non maternity ones in a bigger size and so hopefully I willbe able to wear them with a belt or something after the baby. I just got them from peacocks and sainsburys so they were not too expensive but gives me something to wear in this warm weather. Im really burning up and trying to stay indoors!

I have two months to go still too and i feel the same. I am dreading the nicer summer weather. We usually spend a lot of the summer at the beaches and playing out and about with our other two children. I cannot imagine having to be seen in a bathing suit this year at all. I feel fat and hideous. I am ecstatic about having another baby, I just hate what it does to my body :(

its a glorious day today, ive managed an hour sat outside basking in the sun and had to come in and have a cold shower! Gotta go to work soon, im gonna be a sweaty mess by 9oclock tonight, work in a carehome where heating is on all year round! Mite be a rebel and wear sandals, i dont know if my sweaty fat feet can stand socks and shoes today!? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->