Feeling groggy and in need of cheering up!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by cking, Aug 29, 2009.

1. cking

cking Well-Known Member

Hey girls

Been feeling really groggy and have no idea why - just feel terrible and have done for a few days.

Had really dry throat like I havent had anything to drink all week (although I have), headaches, pains in right side of tummy, tired, moody, upset tummy, irritable, burst into tears at work on fri for no reason.

I havent got a temp or a runny nose or anything so who knows whats up with me. Thought I was getting a cold but doesn't look like it.

Thought I would ask you guys to cheer me up while i'm in my 2ww :flower:

2. Caterpiller

Caterpiller Not cooperating

Hi honey - you do sound like you're having a rough time of it - sorry. These sound like early preggo symptoms to me - how long in to your 2ww are you? Can't you :test:? Keep us posted on how your feeling.

TTFN

3. cking

cking Well-Known Member

I got my opk last tuesday and did lots of trying. I've been feeling groggy since about weds this week... felt like I was coming down with a cold or something but it hasn't yet. As my period isnt due till next sun (I have a 33 day cycle) I think it's too early to test. Was gonna wait till thurs cause I got my last BFP 4 days before my period was due.

Would love to think it's a preggars sign but not feeling very hopeful. Thanks for your msg :) x x

4. Caterpiller

Caterpiller Not cooperating

Oh well - sorry you've got such a wait - FX'd for you - hope it passes quickly

5. cking

cking Well-Known Member