Feeling guilty

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Altho im not pregnant just yet im actually scared to TTC again.

After having 3 MC and 4 angel babies im so scared that if I have another child and it isnt a boy I wont bond and feel so ungrateful after all ive been thru with the MC's

I really would love to have a boy next and feel so guilty for having these feelings

I hope someone else can understand

Altho im not pregnant just yet im actually scared to TTC again.

After having 3 MC and 4 angel babies im so scared that if I have another child and it isnt a boy I wont bond and feel so ungrateful after all ive been thru with the MC's

I really would love to have a boy next and feel so guilty for having these feelings

I hope someone else can understand

:hugs:

Bless you, after everything you have been through hun when baby arrives those feelings will.disapear you will be overwhelmes with love no matter the sex, befire i had my son i couldnt eever picture having a boy but second i met him i knew he was my everything, the feelings you feel now will fade and mother nature takes over.
I wish you the best of luck for when your ttc again. x

I completely understand, I'm not pg yet either but so badly want a boy that it's putting me off ttc incase I am disappointed. I have 3 dd's and they are my world, when I was pg with each of them I honestly didn't mind what gender I was carrying. But now I have 3 little ladies and this is my last chance to have a boy. But like others have said, I'm sure once bubba is born it won't matter what sex they are we'll love them all the same :hugs:

I think in a lot of cases, while people are scared they won't bond with their baby because it's not of the desired gender, when baby arrives they take to them just as they would have if they had been of the other gender.

I know that was definitely the case for me - I am and always have been absolutely in awe of my little boy and have as much love for him as I would have if he'd been a little girl like I had wanted.

I think it's because when you are pregnant you don't 'know' the baby as such, they are just some faceless baby and it is easy to feel disconnected from them. It really does help to hold them and to look after them, the bond strengthens very quickly for most people I think :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->