Feeling Hateful

MissNashTash

Reaction score
I need help ladies. I am 10 weeks 3 days today and all I can say is : I HATE THE BABY'S FATHER. :growlmad: Whatever he says, whatever he does just triggers me and I find myself angry. When he smiles or brings a suggestion across I find something wrong with it and just turn it down. I mean is this normal? I am even finding it hard to smile at work. What can I do? Is anyone experiencing these awkward , weird feelings? At the moment I am even ignoring the poor man. :(

It's very normal! I hated my other half when I was pregnant with my son - it's just the hormones :) it does calm down.

I haven't gotten irritated with DH but everyone else makes me so mad. Everywhere I go I feel like I'm surrounded by idiots and I have a hard time hiding those thoughts! I feel completely helpless to these angry feelings. I hear that calms during the second trimester and comes back in the third.

I'm like what sweetpea is like. I haven't taken anything out on dh yet but most people at work I can't stand right now. Ugh I just wanna punch them. And I have not been hiding my feelings about it either. Letting people know EXACTLY what I think of they're dumb ass comments. God I hate people right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->