Feeling hungover...

Sker

Mamma of 1 & Expecting
Reaction score
Please tell me that's not the start of morning sickness :( I never got morning sickness with my first child, and I was hoping to escape it this time around too. Anyone else sharing the hangover without the fun of drinking?

Yup. Ugh I hate it. Definitely makes me not miss drinking even though I haven't been! I found that sugary things made it worse. Sorry you're going through this :(

Oh man, I might avoid drinking entirely after this pregnancy if this feeling doesn't leave. Food makes it better for about ten minutes, then I'm back to feeling all sorts of gross and terrible :(

I felt like this last week, only had too rush to the loo once to be sick, the rest of the time it just made me feel really nauseous and achy. I feel abit better this week so hopefully you won't get too sick! X

I constantly get the feeling of being hungover, but I haven't had any vomiting at all for this pregnancy so far.

I feel like death all day every day since six weeks pregnant I'm now eight... I also was too lucky with my first! :dohh: fingers crossed it eases off soon! :flower:

I feel awful and I am only 6 weeks this week! Definite hangover feeling.

I am being sick everyday so am having to resort to a large breakfast and then nothing else to eat until the evening.

I had the same problem with my first pregnancy :wacko:

The tiredness I am feeling is ridiculous. Me and OH went for breakfast with his mum today and I was falling asleep at the table. She doesn't know that I am pregant so must have thought I was just being a mard arse :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->