Feeling Hungover ?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by BeesBella, Jan 24, 2011.

1. BeesBella

BeesBella Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019

I was wondering if anyone else has been feeling really hungover without actually drinking any alcohol ?

I am now 8dpo and got about 7 hours sleep last night and today I have been feeling really, really hungover, but I haven't drunk more than a sip of cider (literally a sip) about once a month, since August at my mum's wedding. I have the sort of groggy dry feeling and my stomach feels like it's doing backflips and like I might be sick any minute (and I usually have a stomach of steel!). I was so dizzy in my lecture, I had to leave half way through to get some fresh air, it looked like the screen was wavy and spinning....it was horrible !!!

Anyone else been feeling like that ?

2. xxChickpeaxx

xxChickpeaxx Mummy to my Princess :)

Hi i dont feel like that at the moment but in August last year i got my BFP (m/c) and i felt like that everyday!! I felt really hungover but hadnt even had a drink.. really groggy and sicky with a spinning headache!! I fely awful at the time but would give anything to feel like that again just so i can be preg xx fx for you xx

3. Mandyloo

Mandyloo Well-Known Member

Beesbella - I have been feeling the same way. I did have a drink on saturday night over dinner with friends but not anything big deal and over 3 hours full of food I should have been fine but sunday I was literally in bed all day. Achey, tired, and my stomach is really tough normally but I have had awful cramping for the last 2 days!

I hope that this is a good sign

4. BeesBella

BeesBella Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019

Good to know I'm not the only one. Sorry to hear about your mc ChickPea. Hope you both get your BFP really soon. I think I might head to bed in a minute....such a horrible feeling !