feeling impatient

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
Ok I have had enough now, I want this ttc to be over, I think this should be my cycle, mainly because I´m driving myself and my oh nuts thinking about it. I am cd13 today and negative OPK Last month I ov on cd 15, I hate this bit more than the tww.
This is a stupid system, why can´t we push a button and start releasing fresh eggs just when we want to get pregnant.
OK rant over, how you all doing?

I have my moments of absolute panic, and then moments of complete calm when I feel 'it will happen when it happens'.

it was a moment of panic that led me to call and go on cycle monitoring and clomid this month!!!

I agree and wish it was much easier. I also wish that we could know ahead of time if we are going to need help like IUI or IVF, so we could just go straight to it. I read of couples spending years trying and then slowly doing treatments with nothing working and having to go to IVF.

Its so frustrating, but will be worth it someday (soon) :flower:

Hi gals , so good to read this thread so thanks . I thought I was being oh so bloody patient but I'm sooo not. These days couldn't be busier , were starting the packing craziness and telling our friends here but the time is dragging . Can't believe you can be so busy and yet so pre occupied .
I wish I had more calm moments like you Sarah , good on you .
I'm swinging from wanting this cycle to be the one , then thinking maybe with such a big move it wouldn't be the best timing ....that's just my little way I think of trying to protect from the disappointment . As if you can that much. It's like we play little mind games with ourselves. Driving me nutso
Oh well , lack of patients and the ttw is grim as far as I'm concerned .
Good luck everyone x

Everyday Natsby. I feel it every single day.

:hug: to you Natsby!

I just finished my first cycle TTC #2 and realized how impatient I am! This process is really pushing my normally mild OCD to the limit. I really thought this month was *my* month with all the symptoms I was having, but they're obviously just pre-AF symptoms that I never noticed prior to being in tune with my body. I suppose that's pretty normal and I have to adjust and RELAX, which is easier said than done. I know I'm not into this as long as many of you, but I too wish it were as simple as saying "I want a baby" and getting pregnant at that mere wish.

Here's to lots of patience, a little luck, and lots of humor along the way for us! :wine:

((hugs))

I'm ready to be done too.
I actually really hate ttc.

:hugs:

Right now...i am feeling that way, too...after our 5th time in a row...and 3 times before that...i am so done...even if my temp does not go up tomorrow...i don't even care anymore...

I really thought this month was *my* month with all the symptoms I was having, but they're obviously just pre-AF symptoms that I never noticed prior to being in tune with my body.

TTC is much less stressful when you ignore all symptoms! its unbelieveable...Ive had my period every month from age 11 - age 37 and when I started TTCing had soooo many symptoms Id never noticed before! I feel so bad when I see people listing symptoms and getting excited as I now know period and pregnancy symptoms are practically identical. in fact all my friends on here had LESS symptoms when they were pregnant than when getting their period (however I have also had months with no symptoms at all and not been pregnant either so you cant get excited about no symptoms either)

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

sarahincanada, you're so right! When I was pregnant with my daughter, the only symptom I had were sore bbs about 2-3 days prior to AF. The good sense in me tells me to stop obsessing, but I can't convince myself! I hope it gets easier to relax if I have to do this for a while. Otherwise, I'm going to go nuts!

Usually from AF to ovulation I can be calm and happily watch my temps do whatever and my CBFM do whatever but yesterday I hit meltdown :nope: But today I am calm again :shrug: The 2WW can seem to drag but last month I refused to symptom spot and after inputting my temps I ignored my chart and was a little calmer :)

But I do feel like that there are some days when I am just wishing it away waiting for the next day to see if AF has gone, if temps have changed, if I have got a high or peak on my monitor and then sometimes just wanting the day done so that I am one day closer to AF returning or POAS :nope:

But at the back of my mind ever day I tell myself if I am supposed to be a mum then one day by one method or another I will get my LO :)

Think u all need some love and hugs and to believe in yourselves,come on ladies ,it will happen, so keep that pma going :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Feeling frustrated to get yet another AF today. Argh.

Well I might be nuts and obsessive but at least I´m not alone. Thanks ladies!! Sorry you are all feeling it too and hugs all round.

Wait for AF, wait to OV, get DH in the sack and then 2WW. Its a killer. i wish there was a button to release the egg so that we time the :sex: , dtd, put legs in air and then POAS almost imediately to find out if its worked.

A girl can dream..............

Currently waiting on AF to show so we can start all over again.

Wendy
x

Wait for AF, wait to OV, get DH in the sack and then 2WW. Its a killer. i wish there was a button to release the egg so that we time the :sex: , dtd, put legs in air and then POAS almost imediately to find out if its worked.

THAT would be fabulous!!!!:thumbup:

sarahincanada , you are right no doubt about it , somedays are easier than others . I had so few symptoms and were super subtle that I was worried there would be nothing on a scan , despite a pos :blush: last month I talked myself into It being the month, first time I really let it get to me, I guess I'm a bit resigned now . Might sound overly negative but I think it kind of protects from the huge fall , then when It happens I'll be elated .
Onwards and upwards girls :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"