feeling impatient

I really thought this month was *my* month with all the symptoms I was having, but they're obviously just pre-AF symptoms that I never noticed prior to being in tune with my body.

TTC is much less stressful when you ignore all symptoms! its unbelieveable...Ive had my period every month from age 11 - age 37 and when I started TTCing had soooo many symptoms Id never noticed before! I feel so bad when I see people listing symptoms and getting excited as I now know period and pregnancy symptoms are practically identical. in fact all my friends on here had LESS symptoms when they were pregnant than when getting their period (however I have also had months with no symptoms at all and not been pregnant either so you cant get excited about no symptoms either)

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Argh! The symptom spotting! Every month I say to myself "I'm not going to do it, I'm just going to carry on and wait for the day AF is due"... but no, there I am, googling every little twinge or sign!! :growlmad:

TTC is hard work emotionally, i don't think we realise before we start how much it can take out of us. Each month we have to put up with feeling a range of different emotions and it can be so difficult. I especially "try' not to think about :baby: on my TWW, but each month its all i think about, and when the dreaded :witch: comes again, the thought of going through it all again is unbearable.
Good luck to you all :flower:

:dust:

The 2WW can seem to drag but last month I refused to symptom spot and after inputting my temps I ignored my chart and was a little calmer :)

I like this idea. When I start all this tracking nonsense again, then I will stop temping if I see an O.

I started temping last month just to check I was ovulating as I was losing the plot the month before not knowing if I had or not and I couldn't remember any of my blood results from 2009.

I do temp for the whole month so that I have something to show a FS if we see one but this cycle DH is going to read and record my temps for me so I can't see them and therefore can't stress over whether I get an implantation dip or AF dip :thumbup:

Ooooh right. I didn't think about needing to be able to provide my doctor with the info. Not that I have a FS yet, but I'm sure I'm headed that direction. Well, if nothing else, since I've already gone through my crazy-lady-can't-think-of-anything-but-TTC cycle, maybe when I start back up with tracking, I won't be so all-consumed. Ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->