Feeling Juvenile...

superp123

Super Auntie to 3 + 1
Reaction score
This is my third mc and I don't ever remember feeling so blah. It's been really bothering me that I feel this way. This being our third attempt we hadn't told anyone except for my mom and dad...then B&B friends. This could explain why I've been feeling so alone. But why oh why does the world have to keep on turning? I'm hurt and all I want to do is hide away and would be perfectly comfortable under the blankets crying all day. :cry: But with the boys and hubby there's just no escaping it all. There's always something to do, but this feeling of inadequacy follows me everywhere and I can't help feeling a bit gimpish. I just wish I could get on with it, you'd expect I'd be a pro by now. Arg! I'm sure all of this has been compounded by the lack of hormones.. you know supplemental progesterone being stopped and all. :dohh: I wish I could make this all go quicker.
P

YOu are no way being juvenile superp123, but I can totally understand how you feel. After 3 mcs myself I think it floored me for a while but after 3 months off I was feeling better... that was until we started trying again last week. Got docs on Thursday with recurrent mc results and worried about that; worried that AF will appear again and if not, will I have another mc. To top it off pretty much every day I hear about new babies in my own social circle and I get slightly annoyed that I left it as long as I did to start trying.... arrrgghhhh.

It will get better I promise, I certainly feel it (well, apart from my obvious worries above :)) if you want you can PM me as know exactly how you feel and have been through similar xx

Thanks Widger. Good luck this week at the apt. I'll be thinking of you.
P

Hi hun, you are not being juvenile at all. As you know I've only lost one but I often wonder how people cope when they have other children to deal with and the world litterally has to keep turning. I remember wanting the world to just stop, so in my mind what you are describing is perfectly perfectly normal.

I haven't been there so I can't say absolutely it will heal in time, but in heart I do believe it will. Take the time you need to allow the healing process and remember that you are entitled to however you do. There are no rules in this. There is oviously a lot of support on this site but there may also be a mc association or similar where you might be able to speak to others as well. I think you should consider telling some friends hun as well, I found just telling people and talking about was a huge help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->