Feeling Left Behind

DaTucker

Reaction score
Just had both my TTC buddies get their bfp's, which is awesome of course!! But I can't help feeling left behind. I had this same issue first time ttc. I was going to try to be strong and TTC naturally, but I honestly don't think I can put myself through it again. I'm thinking of discussing doing IUI now instead of waiting another 6 months. Another 6 loooong cycles of bfn's.

Am I giving up too soon?? It's like all the disappointments from last time weren't gone like I thought they were. They were just piled up in some corner of my mind waiting to swoop in and take control again.

Im sorry DaTucker! I am kinda in the same boat as you!! It seems like other people are able to get pregnant so easily, which makes your attempt to do so that much longer. We have been TTC for a while too. Both my hubby and I are on fertility Meds and trying this out before an IUI. We do have one little girl, which took a year of trying plus a little meds to help. I dont think your giving up too soon, your feelings are normal, especially is everyone around you is getting pregnant. If you had a little troubles TTC the first time I dont think it would be too soon to look into assistance this time... but thats just me and what I did :) IMO a little help never hurts!

Thank you, momofadane! Yeah first time took over 3 years, so we gave ourselves a year before looking into help this time. But I really don't think I can handle waiting another 6 months! I do think I'm going to talk about earlier IUI with dh today. He should be relieved, he doesn't like seeing me obsess lol.

Good luck ttc, hopefully it doesn't come down to IUI for you!

Aww Hun :hugs:

Do whatever makes you feel best, go with your gut instinct

But honestly relax as much as possible, I know this place is addictive, I'm not currently ttc just not preventing, but even this place has me hooked and thinking about it most of the day! It can take over your life and prevent the most important thing from happening
Maybe take your mind off it for 1 mth that's all and see after that what happens , enjoy yourself do things you can't when ttc and see if it like refreshes your mind and body and see where you want to go from there?

Good luck sending pma your way xx

I can totally relate. Took us over 5 years with our first ans now we're only 6 cycles in but I felt like it was never going to happen. That's why I decided to go back on the clomid, I'm really hoping I get the same results as last time. I would definitely seriously consider making an appointment at least to discuss IUI or other options. At least then you'll have a plan and sometimes being proactive alone can help boost a positive mental attitude. I genuinely hope you're not waiting too long for your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->