Feeling like I'm out 11dpo and all bfn

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
My first baby I was on a crazy 51 day cycle and have no clue what dpo I was on when I got my positive.

Second baby I don't know ovulation but I got my positive on CD31

Third baby I was obsessively tracking, got my first positive at 8 dpo (confirmed with bbt) and CD25.

Now I'm somewhere in the neighborhood of 11dpo and on CD 35 with all BFN tests.

Really feeling like I'm out and should resign myself to giving up but there's that little part that keeps torturing me saying maybe...just maybe. I don't even know when AF is truly due because of my crazy irregular cycles. Definitely getting back to temping next month.

I'm 11dpo too, did a test today and it was negative.
I feel like I did with my son, but I got my positive with him 2 days before I was due, I'm due on in 4 days so just hoping its too early, or my body is playing a trick on me this month :haha:

According to Fertility Friend AF is due on the 6th but that is only going on their guess based off of my cycle lengths so I don't consider it a super accurate date. That little optimistic part of me keeps reminding me that it could be off by days and we all know how big of a difference a few days can make:haha: I'm just driving myself crazy at this point. lol

Im in the same spot. I have no idea when i may o or expect AF.

It wasnt this hard with my other 3 kiddos!

Fertility friend gives me Monday as due date too! lol.
I keep getting sharp pains where I assume my left ovary is, not like ovulation pain so if I'm not pregnant this month and the pain continues then I might go to the doctors to make sure its all ok in there x

Had a patient today ask me if I was expecting because I was glowing like an angel apparently. Just in case she was spooky right or something I tested when I got home, nothing of course. Apparently I'm just angelic or something lol. Pretty resigned to just starting fresh next cycle. Just wish my cycles weren't so insanely long. I am so jealous of the people with 28 day cycles. I have to wait an extra 10-14 days!

Had a patient today ask me if I was expecting because I was glowing like an angel apparently. Just in case she was spooky right or something I tested when I got home, nothing of course. Apparently I'm just angelic or something lol. Pretty resigned to just starting fresh next cycle. Just wish my cycles weren't so insanely long. I am so jealous of the people with 28 day cycles. I have to wait an extra 10-14 days!

OMG don't you just hate it when the universe tells you that maybe you're pregnant so you test and end up with a BFN! I had a dream the other night that I took a test and it was positive. I tested as soon as I woke up... Of course it was a negative.

I'm 11 dpo too af due Wednesday and all tests bfn so far. It's so disheartening, this is my first cycle off the pill but I know I ovulated on CD 16 as was using OPKs so should be any time this week. Fingers crossed for us xxx

Me too ladies! CD 31 here, my cycles are anything from 27-39 days...I didn't get a positive OPK this month so I literally have NO idea what is going on. BFN yesterday! Fingers crossed for everyone x

Was due on yesterday, but nothing yet... My cycles used to be bang on 28 days and would always come on at 11am but recently they're going between 28 and 32 days, so just waiting for af to appear now as all my symptoms have gone lol xx

Well ladies I genuinely thought I was out and I. Got my :bfp: so fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->