Feeling lost

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Hiya girlies

Just thought I would start a new thread as I have just been lurking for a while!

I am feeling a bit lost at the moment, still waiting for :witch: who should with any luck be with me sometime after this weekend but just feel I have no direction at the moment, I really want to try again but some little nagging doubt at the back of my mind keeps popping up and making me wonder if there is any point - am I just being silly? I really don't think I could cope if the worst happened again but also can't not try as I so desperately want a baby!

Hi Tracy,

Youre not being silly at all one bit babes!! So don't start thinking that for a second. :hug:
I know exactly how you feel (I think). Im in much the same place as you are!! Read the 'I broke the Wtt rules thread'. Everyone else seems to be very keen to TTC but Im not sure. I want a baby sooo much but just soo scared

:hug:

Kerry xxx

I know we

Hello my buddy

I think it is totally natural to feel that way - I mean look what you went through weeks of trauma, it must still be quite fresh in your mind and its hard to just forget - so I think you will have some doubt.

You just take your time hun...

Abi xxx

Don't worry honey you're not the only one, I know exactly how you feel! One minute I just want to be pregnant right now and the next I'm just terrified of having another m/c. I know that if I get pregnant again soon I am going to become Mrs Paranoia. I miss being pregnant so much :cry:

I just want my AF to come soon so I can at least move to the next stage and be a bit more in control of when i can TTC again.
I am convinced my AF is going to take another few weeks as I have zero AF symptoms :hissy:

At least we can all be worried together :hug: it's only natural!

Thanks everyone I really don't know what I would do without you all :hug:

No of course your not silly hun, come ere :hugs:

I feel the same I want little bamb really bad but don't wana go through it again, it's soooo scary. It's so unfair there should be some gaurentee somewhere, that you only have to go through it once then never again.

Everyone thats just posted here is in the same position we're all trying to move on and get that :bfp: but shitten em at the same time.

Love ya lots :hugs:

I know Maccy I just want my Af to hurry up - OH asked me last night (even though he knows) when we can start to try again!! I think once I am trying and actively doing something I will feel better!

I know Maccy I just want my Af to hurry up - OH asked me last night (even though he knows) when we can start to try again!! I think once I am trying and actively doing something I will feel better!

I got to the point where I didn't want to try again because I was too scared I would m/c again. We decided the longer we left it the harder it would be, we both want a baby so badly so we decided to just get on with it and not bother waiting for AF. We have only bded a few times but it its getting easier and i'm more relaxed now. I think this was the best thing for us.

Hope we get our :bfp:soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->