Feeling louzy:(

Hun im so sorry you are feeling this way, i completely understand what your saying. since we started ttc i've gained like 7lbs! in a month! its sooo fustrating, i eat all the time?!!...and i have a 7 month old and so i have plenty that should come off and not come on..hehe Just try and be as postive and you can be, you are a beautiful girl and just be thankful to be healthy! Im so sorry about your losses i cant imagine going through that! Good luck sweetie and i hope you have a better day. Sorry if this is all over the place taking care of kids and alot going on..lol HUGS!

Oh honey :hugs::hugs:

I know how you feel, I feel like that quite a lot and it's a dreadful feeling.

You are really stunning though.. I know that doesn't make a difference to how you feel about yourself.. but you are gorgeous!!

I have a book that my dad got me called 'Instant Confidence' by Paul McKenna (I think that's his name!) and it comes with a CD. He's a hypnotist. The book and CD have really helped me out with my self confidence... it's definately worth a go.

Another thing that may help you is this..

In the mornings when you wake up, take a look in the mirror at your whole body.
Don't look at it in a negative way. Look at it in a positive way, as hard as that is.. you can do it.. believe in yourself :)
Find something about your body you quite like.. it may be hard to pick something at first.. but have a good look and a good think and pick one of your features.
Concentrate on the certain feature you've picked out for the rest of the day.
Everytime you look in the mirror, say to yourself how gorgeous that part of you is.
Do this everyday with a different feature of your body and eventually it will build your self-esteem back up.

Positive thoughts absolutely will help if you keep at them, I promise you that.

Just to let you know, I'm always here and you can PM me anytime if you ever need to chat about anything. I can't offer much and I'm not sure if I can be very good with advice, but I can offer you my ears.. (or my eyes in this case) :)

Chin up lovely! Stay strong and remember.. PMA all the way!!! ;)

xxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hollie200
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"