Feeling more like my old self... you?

Simon'sMum

Reaction score
Hi girls!

Just wanted to share something and ask your opinion...

Simon was born at 8 months and just turned 8 months this week. I don't know if it's purely psychological, but I feel it's a true landmark. I feel like it took 8 months to make this baby, and then took another 8 months to get overthe kind of "withdrawal" feeling that lingered... It seems as though I feel more like I did before becoming pregnant. I don't miss the bump too much anymore (which I did so much for so long...). Also, I'm back in my pre-preggo jeans and feel physically better. I'm no lighter yet, but feel less fat. I actually went out and got a haircut yesterday. Maybe I'm just getting to reclaim my body again. Even my mind feels more at ease. I see my little man growing up and marvel at his accomplishments but don't feel like crying because he isn't tiny anymore. I didn't think this day would come...

Did you feel this way, too?

I love the fact Caitlin isn't tiny any more - the more she grows the more in control I feel.

I have never missed my bump :blush: I feel I had a rough pregnancy though well I must have I felt rough 24/7 :dohh: & it was worry worry worry so to not have it her be here has allowed me to return to some sanity or should I say a different kind of sanity ha

x

Wobbles I can imagine you feel better! I was lucky that everything went perfectly from beginning to end. I had even written a birth plan, which I forgot the day of the delivery, but it all went exactly as I had hoped for. Even OH got to deliver the baby instead of the doctor! We were very lucky. Except for the stitches I could have done without... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->