feeling movement?

Dorchy2011

Reaction score
Im 12 + 2 and just felt a very tiny thump thump movement in my lower belly. Ive not felt it before and am pretty confident its not gas as get that daily and know what it feels like! What do you think? too early!?? xx

hi it does seem quite early, but? i couldnt feel mine till 26 weeks! so who knows ask your mid wife think you will find its wind sorry ,! eh! dont worry youwill soon be fed up with the kicking!

Its very well possible that you could be feeling movement. This is my third baby so I know what to expect when it comes to movement and determining it from gas, I am 11 weeks and I have already felt my first thump.

Tunechismom, what did it feel like for you? hard to describe i know but just wondering.. xx

I've heard of it happening early on but never experienced it that early. Mine was always 17-22 weeks when I felt the first movement.

Im 12+5 with second baby and i have been feeling it for the past few days x

It's very possible that you're feeling some movement. On average they say 16 weeks and they say overweight people sometimes can't feel it for even longer....(although I generally feel my babies by then) but I've been feeling movement all week. I had a scan yesterday and while they were scanning, I could feel baby moving under the wand which confirmed for me that what I've been feeling is the baby. I'm only 11 weeks and 3 days today! Just enjoy it. Some will tell you that your likely just feeling gas but you know your body the best!!!!

I definitely think it is possible. Sometimes I swear I can feel something, but then again I'm not too sure since it is my first pregnancy. But anything is possible =) Plus I am on the smaller side, and not too far off from 15-16 weeks anyways, I'll be 13 tomorrow.

Its TOTALLY possible that you felt it!! Usually first time moms dont notice it cause they haven't felt it before. With my first baby I felt him kick at 14 weeks. Every woman is different, the time that most women feel the first kicks are usually between 14-18 weeks. So if this your 2nd baby than you most likely are feeling this baby already:)

i thought i felt it this morning too! i am 11 weeks but measuring at 12. how exciting :)

I am sure I have also felt it. It feels like one of my organs just moves and feels weird. Been having this for a few days now. My ticker is 2 days out according to a scan so I am 13 weeks tomorrow. Also had more than enough gas trapped and free flowing to realise the difference hee hee!

I've been feeling little flutters for almost a week now, only when I lay flat on my back or when I lay in the tub. It feels like my uterus is doing a somersault lol! That's the only way I can explain it! It's my first baby so I wasn't sure at first but now that I've felt it every day since Friday, I know it's baby :)

I definately think you could be feeling baby.. in most cases, if YOU think you are feeling it, you are! I felt my first at 13 weeks and my second at 10. My first I would go days without feeling it and it'd almost always be when I was laying down at night. I had a few little thumps in my 9th week I thought were baby but that seemed way early to me.. but since the beginning of my 10th week I've felt babe off and on all the time!

I started feeling it at 12ish weeks too and it was definitely not gas... I very rarely have gas and if I do, it's not enough to make my stomach rumble lol

My midwife said people can start feeling at about 16 weeks, but because I'm slim I might notice earlier. She said it would feel like butterflies.

I think I felt mine on Tuesday (thought maybe a couple of times before, but pretty sure this was it). I felt it twice within about 5 minutes, like butterflies but low down - almost like someone lightly drumming their fingers on the inside of my lower abdomen (that sounds weird!!). Made me gasp out loud, was nothing lI'd felt before and it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!!

Exciting! I have nothing to compare it too though. Lay in bed last night prodding my belly trying to get some movement! Didn't work though, stubborn little thing!

I started feeling mine about 2 1/2 weeks ago and its only within the last couple of days that I can poke on my belly and get it to kick me back.. I think mines just mean though! ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->