Feeling not pregnant

christina3735

Mother of 1
Reaction score
I am 7 weeks 2 days prego and for some reason today I'm just not feelin pregnant. Anyone else have days like this? I took a pregnancy test to make sure I still was lol

Yes, I had horrendous sickness from 4-8 weeks and then nothing from 8 weeks. Feeling very un pregnant now!! :wacko:

Try not to worry Christina. I experienced the same anxiety as, aside from some food aversions and preferences, I experienced virtually no symptoms from week 7 onwards and actually wondered if the whole "feeling pregnant" thing was an urban legend. My boobs are no longer sore and I haven't felt more tired than usual. I was so, so concerned! But my midwife told me this is completely normal. I had my first scan this morning and baby is measuring on point with a strong heartbeat. A lack of symptoms is rarely a sign that something is seriously wrong. :hugs:

Oh geez... I was so there!! From the day I found out and on-and-off until I was 5+5... that's when the nausea and vomiting kicked in...and into HIGH GEAR!!! I'm now 11+4 and it's starting to go away!! SO RELIEVED!! Try not to worry yourself, it's so normal!!!! <3

When I was pregnant, it really didn't start to hit me/hit me unti about 15 weeks when I started feeling her move around. Is this your first? DD was my first, and I had days where my mind was completely blown at the idea there was a baby actually growing inside of me :haha:

As for symptoms, they'll come and go as they please. Thankfully I never got morning sickness, but I had terrible headaches and they'd come & go,

i heard its completely normal for symptoms to come and go when they please
hope your ok :)

I'm completely the same I'm 9 weeks and I'm starting to feel not pregnant with the symptoms and that and my scan feels like a lifetime away, I do feel movement every now and then so that picks my spirit up, everything is going fine I've heard the symptoms come back at full blow again soon lol xx

This is my 2nd, with my first I was sick from day one! This time I'm not sick at all, which I'm not complaining about lol

I only found out on Monday and have only had mild cramping kind of like minor period pains and a migraine. Apart from that not feeling very pregnant although baby is only size of a apple seed :p

6w+3 and just today morning i remarked to my dh that I probably dont have a baby inside. Yes, I read a lot that says that its normal but its hard to convince myself that there is a bean in there when there are NO signs other than a positive test.

I'm the same, the only symptoms I have are food aversions, nausea, sore boobs and tiredness. But some days I have nothing!! It's so strange! Obviously normal though! Im blessed to have not been sick yet &#128512; x

Im 8+4 and ive had no symptoms other then exhaustion the whole time.. It worries me every day

I'm feeling the same way! I am at 5 weeks, and was nauseous and tired most of last week. However, the past 4 days the nausea and fatigue have vanished!
I'm such a champion worrier that I convinced myself that baby must have stopped growing or is a blighted ovum. Dramatic much?
Going to try and keep my chin up until my first ultrasound on the 23rd!

I have been pregnant 3 times (1 mmc) and never ever felt pregnant with either of them! This pregnancy ive been so worried something was up as no symptoms again but scan last week was fine. Dont panic and count yourself lucky xx

I'm the same. I was sick last tuesday felt sick on and off Wednesday and Thursday but nothing other than one sore boob otherwise. Really weird as with my two girls I had awful morning sickness and loads of other symptoms. This time I feel amazing.

I'm the same! There's a bit of debate of how far along I am though.

By lmp I'm 7+2 but I have 31 day cycles so based on that I'm 6+6. I was scanned a week ago today measuring 6+3 so based on that I'm 7+3 but I was scanned again on Saturday measuring 7+4, so based on that I'm 7+6. So basically somewhere between 6+6 and 7+6 or growing some sort of mammoth sized baby!

I have had intermittent symptoms throughout - on/off nausea, on/off sore boobs and some period like cramps, but baby is measuring good (if anything ahead!) - I'm finding it really hard to relax due to two mmc and an ectopic, all of which I lost symptoms with :(

Update from earlier - I feel dreadful now and my boobs hurt!

It is normal. I went through periods like that. Normally you will notice a peak in symptoms when you get a hormone surge.

Just enjoy it and try not to worry. One of these days you won't be able to turn over in bed =)

Absolutely. And it always scared me!

I would feel nothing for a few days, not even bloat, then be curled over the toilet a few days later. Even at 20+ weeks there were days where I didn't feel anything at all.

It's normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->