Feeling odd

jozylynn896

Reaction score
:/
I'll never regret getting pregnant.
Lately I've been feeling weird.
Okay so I was on the bus going home to my OH and holding my bump.
The bus was empty which is strange for Chicago. I looked at the clock and it was 6 o clockish.
I was thinking "ohhh its empty because schools been over for hours, all the kids are home now"
Then i thought or their out partying.
Then I thought, holy shit I'm going home to my OH with our son.
Idk, i know thay it soubds dumb, but wow.
Here we are being mothers and wives whereas everyone else our age are out doing teenage things. Its not that i regret getting pregnant, and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way, it's just strange to think about.

i feel like that all the time ! i'll see my friends and stuff post status' about spring break partys and such and im like yeah im home pregnant doing nursery stuff preparing for my baby and its so bizarre because i love being home with my bump and i do have friends out here that our pregnant but its just so weird to think while everyone is getting smashed(which i would have been doing the same if i wasnt pregnant or about to be a mommy) im doing baby stuff its weird:)

I feel like that sometimes, I think most people do.
But there's nothing I'd rather do than be at home with my little girl, cuddled up with her :)

I know!
Outs so weird to think that a perfect day to me would be partying and stating out all night.
Now its station home all night cuddled with OH and planning for baby aND watching Netflix lol.

I know what you mean.
I went out for my birthday in January and yeah, it was fun, but I'd rather not do that every other day like my friends haha. Don't miss it at all.

I got all of that out of the way before meeting my partner, when I met him I was ready to settle down :) going out and partying is all well and good, but the reality is all it really is is spending too much money to make a twat of yourself in public then not remember it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->