Feeling out this month due to NO symptoms- TheN BFP at 13DPO

lubuto

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I have been on this forum since March a bit ona nd off. I am currently 8DPO. Does 'feeling out this month' count as a symptom? I have no symptom. I do not feel anything and i am quietly giving up on this cycle. In my last pregnancy in June which sadly ended in a ,MC i felt out that month too and actually kept tampooning because i knew af would eb coming only to miss it, tested next day with a cheapie and secondl line came . I dont quite remember the circumstances then and why i felt out that month... so i dont have any hope. anyone feel this way and ended up with a BFP or any idea?

Some women don't have any symptoms so early. I know I feel out too, but AF is due Monday and my temps are still really high, so I'm still hanging on. Gl! You're not out until the witch shows her face.

Some women don't have any symptoms so early. I know I feel out too, but AF is due Monday and my temps are still really high, so I'm still hanging on. Gl! You're not out until the witch shows her face.

Thanks Charlie_lael. I really hope so because this will be the best news for DH for Christmas. Its just frustrating not to have any syptom to hold on too while the days go by in TWW. My temps have been a bit stagnant at 99f for past three days and i noticed my heart rate rose to 97 beats a minute, so i dont know if that counts anyway. Thanks and hope this is our month.

F'xed for you. I am due for af about sunday this week

I am at my desk working and i can feel a bit of mild pressure in my abdomen after some strong cramps i had about an hour agao. The cramps are gone, now just some mild pressure.... Hope these are good signs. Hoping for a BFP on 20th Nov when i will test.

Just had a temperature spike this morning and do not know if that is a good thing. I am 9dpo... also have lazy cramps down in my stomach and ofcourse my veiny hands

I'm only 4dpo and my attitude this month is "bleugh" - every other cycle, I've been excited and symptom spotting and convincing myself I'm pregnant. This cycle I just can't be bothered tbh! I'm already waiting for AF to start so I can begin maca and CoQ10.

I'm temping but not reading too much into it. I wonder if this is a symptom?? Lol (joking of course)

I'm only 4dpo and my attitude this month is "bleugh" - every other cycle, I've been excited and symptom spotting and convincing myself I'm pregnant. This cycle I just can't be bothered tbh! I'm already waiting for AF to start so I can begin maca and CoQ10.

I'm temping but not reading too much into it. I wonder if this is a symptom?? Lol (joking of course)

Hi ChattyB, Iunderstand how you feel. Its challenging when you log on to this forum and everyone is talking about this and that syptom and you wonder where do you fall.... No symptoms really. Cant wait to get to December... But again not feeling pregnant can eb a sign as well... so the waiting continues. Sticky dust baby dust your way. Hope this is our month. :hugs:

Got two faint positives all tested during the day at 12DPO.... Lets hope its a start of a BFP especially with the no symptoms

Got two faint positives all tested during the day at 12DPO.... Lets hope its a start of a BFP especially with the no symptoms

Congrats! Some women have NO symptoms at all until week six or so. I had no idea I was pg with my first child until morning sickness hit at around 6 weeks but even that wasn't bad.

Congrats! Some women have NO symptoms at all until week six or so. I had no idea I was pg with my first child until morning sickness hit at around 6 weeks but even that wasn't bad.

Thanka dear. I hear every pregnancy is different. But again when i think of it, ,y last pregnancy i felt totally out amd even went off this site fora couple days so they could rush forward quickly to next ovulation. Then af dint arrive... And the faint positive was on 14DPO... It was way much lighter than what i see, i had to hold the test up toward the light to see it. I will test again tomorrow and see

Thanka dear. I hear every pregnancy is different. But again when i think of it, ,y last pregnancy i felt totally out amd even went off this site fora couple days so they could rush forward quickly to next ovulation. Then af dint arrive... And the faint positive was on 14DPO... It was way much lighter than what i see, i had to hold the test up toward the light to see it. I will test again tomorrow and see

Hey promised to laod up an image from this morning's test. 13dpo. Just a bit of dull pressure in the abdomen. And a stronger than yesterday faint positive

Attachments

• line.jpg
    line.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 63

Hey promised to laod up an image from this morning's test. 13dpo. Just a bit of dull pressure in the abdomen. And a stronger than yesterday faint positive

Congrats again!! :happydance: I'm horrible at line spotting but I can see this one without enlargement!

Congrats again!! :happydance: I'm horrible at line spotting but I can see this one without enlargement!

Thanks Hun. Fx'ed for you. Sticky baby dust to all ladies TTC

I am excited, and anxious as well. Hope this bean sticks

i feel out this month we dtd at the right times done everything we could to have a bfp but i had some spotting today at 10 dpo i know people say its ib but im not hopeful. its lovely to hear a success story good luck hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->