Feeling out

kallygirlie

Reaction score
So as of today I am 13 DPO and feeling my hope fizzle. All tests are still Stark white. I've had what seems like a none stop supply of "symptoms" since about 5-6dpo. I never get PMS symptoms but then again this is my first fertility cycle so who knows what my norm is now. I know I'm not out until :witch: arrives but I just feel like I'm out. After 2 1/2 yrs of BFN, my hope isn't to strong as it is. Just this time felt like we had a better shot. Of course part of the fertility treatment is blood test on Friday to confirm either way. I'm thankful for that because with PCOS, AF may not show for 2+ mos if we wait for her to come on her own.

I'm starting to wonder if I should just throw in the towel but of course I don't think that would ever happen.

Anyone else feeling down or needing to vent? Could really use some support right about now.

Don't throw in the towel. Hugs

I'm CD44. 16 days late. Bfn, neg blood test, gyno did her exam and nothing. So I'm not pregnant, no AF... But a part of me is just hoping my little one is shy

Don't throw in the towel. Maybe a little vacation with your other half to take the stress off. Sorry you're feeling out :hugs: It took us 2 years for our little one, I gave up hope and then bam preggo so I know it's possible. But I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->