Feeling poorly/stressed

P

Princess_3

Hi all
Feeling like I really need to talk to someone.
I found out I was expecting Friday, shocked, but over the moon none the less.
I've done nothing but worry ever since. Every pain or twinge I send myself stir crazy. I have two boys already. And in between them I suffered a m/c.
I don't ever want to experience that again. I'm only about 4-5 weeks and feeling tired etc, constant sneezing/cold/aches and pains, I'm sure there's worse to come.
I'm quite an anxious person and become very anxious very easily, like I said above I have two boys, I run my own business ( I am
a beauty therapist) and life's hectic from the minute I wake up until the minute I go to bed. We use my money to live off, so without it we are very low on money. But I'm finding myself worrying already, I'm relied on so much by everyone, my clients, my fiancé, my boys. I fear if I have a ruff pregnancy again ( last I went in 4 weeks early and suffered spd terribly) then I will be unable to work, letting my clients down and not bringing the money in.
We get married next year also and saving for that in time , in turn also worries me.
I am, if course over the moon, as also is my fiancé. I just didn't expect it, so taking a while to adjust to the mixed feelings of excitement and worry and panic that I will miscarry.
I also fly to America in a few weeks and I'm so worried about the flight and being away from home so early on.

A friendly ear is needed xx

I've never experienced lost but as this is my first pregnancy I can relate with the worries. All you can do is hope for the best. I'm 12w2days and still have the occasional worry but I'm feeling more and more excited (less stressed).

I hope everything goes well for you and that you can enjoy your pregnancy/baby! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->