Feeling pregnant, what do you think

Ellesmera

Reaction score
Just so you know a bit about my background, I'm getting married on the 27th of February to the love of my life, we have been together for 5 years :) we are both 22. I'm a nurse and he works in sales. We have started 'not trying not to'. We had a previous pregnancy while I was in university, unfortunately had a miscarriage, we put a brave face on and said it happened because it was the right time for us to have a little one.

At that time we were a little irresponsible as I was late going to collect a new pack of pills from the doctors and we only had sex the once and it happened! Now we are ready and would be totally fine with being pregnant at my wedding I'm not keen on drinking anyway. Just held off this long so I wouldn't be obviously showing if we did get pregnant.

I have been off the pill for a little while now and charting since to know my cycle. We were using condoms up until this cycle. This month we decided to stop preventing, but withdrawing to lower the chances slightly.

However, I think I may be pregnant! Two weeks ago I came off my period the first week off we had a fair amount of intercourse and nearly none the next week, and now my breasts and have been sore, been getting a tender tummy nearly constantly, I feel like like I just know I'm pregnant like I did before.

But it was only really the first few days following my period, maybe I ovulated early?? I took a test today(about 2 weeks post would be conception) after feeling so pregnant and reading if you ovulate early then you should be able to test early, was a bfn! I still have two weeks to wait until my period.

Does anybody know of you can test early or do I need to wait until my period even if I ovulated early?? Cause a 4ww would be horrible I'm dying to know!
A little twist though is yesterday and today I actually haven't had the tender tummy and breast haven't been as bad? Maybe it was implantation? And now it's easing off did anyone else have this??

Sorry it's so long, thanks for all your help x

Good luck! WIsh I could help, but didn't want to read and run!

Im in a similar position as you! im waiting to test. I had intercourse 4 days after my period ended..(cycle day 9 I believe) and my husband finished inside me then a little less than a week later I started to feel "a little off". now I know some people say its impossible to feel pregnant that early...but I'm on the fence. I think some people may JUST KNOW. (I'm not saying Im one of those people though...lol) I am excited to see if my period comes within the next two weeks!

ANYWAY, enough about me. So, it is technically possible that you could have ovulated early. But how long is your cycle? People with short cycles (like 24 days) obviously ovulate earlier than women with longer cycles (34 days)

Keep us updated!

I'm a little irregular so it's hard for me to say. But this evening I have had really bad cramping!! And my nipples feel like they are burning I'm getting to the point that I would be surprised if I'm not cause I felt like this the first time I fell pregnant and haven't since! Good sign! It's strange how much more you want it when you think you might be I would be gutted if I'm not now, even if it means getting my dress altered slightly.

I think you can 'just know' I had a false negative with my first pregnancy too, and I only believed it for about 5 minutes then said no let's get another and test next week and I was! So I'm thinking test again in a week.

I will let you know the result! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->