Feeling quite despondent

Attempt to be as much relaxed. Stress is a barrier to conception babies. Be persistent and consult your doctor.

Hi to all of you.

There is hope, Rosemarie and I are proof of it. :flower:

We went through similar experiences. In the time we were ttc, we saw 3 teenagers got pregnant, by accident. :oops: We saw how our friends got babies and how their children get older. :growlmad: Rosemarie refused to babysit, she refused to even pick up a new baby. We were angry and jealous. Dr. said my sperm-count was not low, but short-lived.

We are married now for a little longer that 7 years. We were ttc for almost 4 of these 7 years. Mary-Ann is our little miracle baby. :cloud9:

Friends of ours, were ttc for 11 years. Their little girl is a couple of months younger than Mary-Ann. (Why do you think we are friends? Because they also didn't have children and we didn't like people with children lol.)

Other friends of our are 'infertile'. Two years ago they adopted a little boy, because of their infertility. Their own baby girl is also a couple of months younger than Mary-Ann.

Miracles do happen. Hang in their and keep the faith. The movie Facing the Giants is sometimes played down as fiction. In Rosemarie and my life, things happened exactly like that. (OK, I'm not a football coach, I'm a wellness coach.)

Well... I just found out earlier that my friend's sister is pregnant with her SECOND baby! When my friend told me her sister is pregnant again ( her son just turned 1), I was really shocked. It's just so easy for everyone else. Her sis is a year older than me and is overweight...but it's so easy for her...

I just feel so bad that I think maybe it will just never happen no matter how hard I try. Maybe I should give up... :( my husband doesnt care as much as me anyways....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->