Feeling really bad!

Cattia

Reaction score
I have been worried and stressed about this pregnancy since day one. I am now 6+3 and today my sore breasts have just about vanished. This is really the only symptom I have had and over the past few days it seems to have been getting less. Today I can feel nothing really, and I am thinking the worst. I can't get an appointment with my doctor until Friday. Has anyone else had this happen? I also have no sickness or anything else to tell me I am pregnant. I feel down and depressed. My OH thinks I am thinking in an overly negative way and he is right but I just can't seem to be hopeful about this.

Cat

Hi there i had been feeling exactly the same i have no sypmtoms too but when i saw my doc he said that symptoms dont mean anything and that if you have none its not a bad thing.
Am sure all is well i have had 1 scan already and all was well with me and i still have no symptoms.
:hugs:

My boobs stopped hurting from week 5 until yesterday (8+2).

I know how hard it is sometimes. I hope your appointment tomorrow is reassuring.

My symptoms have been coming and going for the last couple of weeks. I thought I'd got over the whole nausea thing as I hadnt had to wear my seabands for 4 days, but it came back with full force today :( I have no idea how I cooked the dinner tonight!
Some days I dont have any symptoms and other days I feel like I've been dragged thru a hedge backwards!
First tri is such a see saw of emotions and physical symptoms, so try not to worry hun :hugs:

I ended up googling this lol, its not a bad thing. Alot of people have days with nothing then BANG! they get it all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->