• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

feeling really down and a bit lost ='(

highhopes19

Reaction score
the other night me and my OH were discussing taking a break from ttc, as i was in floods of tears that it was all getting to me and stressing me out:cry:

i suggested that pehaps we should stop ttc if it doesnt happen for us this month as i was feeling so down, weve been trying since august and have got nowhere so far:nope: i had a loss a ago and wanted to wait a while as i didnt feel ready to start trying again straight away:nope:.

so while im on the break from ttc we were looking at going on one last BIG holiday together to orlando in the summer this year if we can afford it or if not it'll have to be next summer even :shrug:.

i was fine untill i went to hospital today to see my cousin and her new LO who was born yesterday, he is absolutly gorgeous:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

i took some pics of him and sent them to my OH whos at work and said "wouldnt you just love one of our own" to which i got the reply yeah but i really wanna go america now, i actually felt my stomach drop when i saw that, it really wasnt the response i was expecting. i felt like crying there and then:cry::cry:

i dont know how can compare somthing so precious to a holiday. seeing the LO just made me more determined than ever that this is really wnat i want and what i thought and he told me he wanted to:cry:

this what he told me he wanted more than anything a few weeks ago. :growlmad:

now im really worried as we have been seriously ttc this month and have been taking it so seriously. my AF was due friday and didnt show up since then today ive had a little bit of blood on tissue in the loo, which ive been told could be inplantation. im worried he'll be annoyed now if i am pregnant where as i'll be over the moon:shrug::cry::cry:

please help:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh hun, I'm sure he'll be thrilled with the news when it actually happens! He was probably just trying to take your mind of it. Men work in some different frequency.

Oh hun, I'm sure he'll be thrilled with the news when it actually happens! He was probably just trying to take your mind of it. Men work in some different frequency.

thankyou i really hope so...:cry:

i want this so bad, but its making me so down at the moment and i dont know why:nope:

i really want to carry on ttc but i also think i need the break, i've only really started coming through the depression i suffered last year through the MC, my dad being seriously etc. and i feel like im heading that way again:cry:

i dont wanna sound like a moaner, but i dont have anyone else to talk to other than you girls on here:flower: so thankyou:hugs: xx

men are very different than us hun, he would probably be over the moon if you were pregnant. I wouldnt worry he probably just thinks you can do both, go to America and start ttc when you get back, women seem to get emotionally involved from the start off ttc whereas men dont really get emotionally involved until moment baby is born, well thats my experience anyway! x x

Hun,

I really feel for you. I have been ttc since July 2010 and get disappointed every month when af shows.

I'm sure you're OH would be thrilled if you were pregnant. Maybe he just feels that its stressful keep trying and that a holiday would do you good, but if you are pregnant now I'm sure that would take over from wanting a holiday.

Sending big hugs. xxx

Oh sweetheart! Bless you. I've been feeling low today too as I had really got my hopes up and af reared her ugly head this morning right in schedule! Perhaps your husband just feels the need for a break from the stress involved with trying to conceive as opposed to actually trying for a baby. He probably thinks a holiday would bring some relief and some quality time relaxing and enjoying each other. He probably fully intended that, refreshed, you would both continue ttc. And I expect you are feeling really fragile and sensitive too. Totally hear you! But your husband would think he won the jackpot if you surprised him this month and you could well be if you're late! I've been so lucky with my two. I didn't have to try but having spent just one month obsessing and analysing every slight twinge I have so much respect for you ladies. Have a good sob if that helps and get some rest. You'll feel better tomorrow and you may get a bfp very soon. Hope it rains babydust on all of us. :)

Hi Hun,

I too have been ttc for a while. I started May 2010 and nothing has happened yet. I am totally obsessing now, and my DH seems oblivious to it and keeps saying "it'll happen when it happens....blah blah blah" - No help what so ever!

And to top it all off my twin sis informed me (on the day i AF came) that she is pregnant in her 1st month ttc - ARGHHHH!! Which has now totally screwed my mind up, and turned me into a sex obsessed freak!

Have you done a test yet? Im certain your DH will be delighted and would happily forget about the holiday xxx

I agree with the other ladies... he probably just said it because he's worried you need a break.

I wish someone had warned me how awful this ttc journey would be... its heartbreaking. i'm 11th cycle ttc :nope:

thankyou so much, its great on here with everyones advise:hugs:.

i suppose a break from ttc will probably do me the world of good tbh, recharge my batteries and then continue when i get back:thumbup:.

i dont think he would say it to upset me anyway:nope:

i havent tested and i dont think i need to now, as i went to the loo just after i posted the thread and the :witch: has deffinatly shown her unwanted ugly face :cry:.

so it now looks like the break from ttc is definatly on:growlmad:.

i really dont want to go back on the pill as when i came off them last april/may it took ages for my cycle to go back to normal, i suppose we could just carry on as normal and if i was lucky enough to get pregnant it'd be a bonus:happydance:

goodluck ladies and i hope you all get your BFP's soon you all deserve it so much:hugs: xxx

Sorry to hear af got you. Maybe a little romantic holiday will do the trick!! ;-) best of luck to you.

hey hun, im sorry you are upset right now. I am sure your OH just doesn't want you to be upset. My OH is the same way. I started crying because I told him I feel like he doesnt even care about trying to conceive. I am the only one excited :growlmad: then last night he told me that he is so excited but he doesnt want to show me because that will just get my hopes up more. and he dont want me to cry when I get the negative. so maybe you OH is doing the same. He does not want to see you cry hun..:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"