Feeling really happy about BF now

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say how much better i feel about BF, i posted the other day how i was fed up and didnt want to do it anymore, well i didnt give up and now its going better than ever, i'm still bottle feeding in the night but i BF 1st and then top up, Jacks doing really well he can go from breast to bottle with no problem at all, so i'm going to keep BF now, so for anyone that gets down about it just keep on going.

Good job! Glad its going well for you.

well done hun so glad little jack is doing better with bf x x x

That is great news love. Trust me when I say that there is not one BFing mama here who has had those same thoughts about quitting. BFing is hard at times, and I know I had moments where I thought F this, but I stuck it out, kept going, and now it is soooooo much easier. I love it!

That's awesome :D ...so happy for you! x

Really well done to you. I also had thoughts of giving up in the first few weeks. Its really hard, you dont know truelly how hard until you try. Things will be easier from now. I found after 4 weeks things improved alot. Keep up the good work :hug:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say how much better i feel about BF, i posted the other day how i was fed up and didnt want to do it anymore, well i didnt give up and now its going better than ever, i'm still bottle feeding in the night but i BF 1st and then top up, Jacks doing really well he can go from breast to bottle with no problem at all, so i'm going to keep BF now, so for anyone that gets down about it just keep on going.

Thanks! I am about to give birth to my first baby in 2 weeks, very nervous about breastfeeding. In-laws are suggesting that we "stock up some formula" in case I don't have enough milk. I am having nightmares almost every night that I won't have enough milk for my baby.....I hope I can persevere and be successful like so many of you!

:hug: Well Done !!! :happydance: There really does seem to be a point around the 1 month old mark where it just 'happens'. I wish I'd known that with my 2nd child, and I wouldn't have given up so quick. Enjoy it !!! :D

:hug: Well Done !!! :happydance: There really does seem to be a point around the 1 month old mark where it just 'happens'. I wish I'd known that with my 2nd child, and I wouldn't have given up so quick. Enjoy it !!! :D

its so true! Im really enjoying it now aswell, and to think on day 3 she was having bottles untill I spoke to the midwifwe and my mum and my friend and decided to try the breast again..soooo glad I did!

I gave up early with my first child aswell....if I knew it got so much easier I also would have stuck at it for longer....feel kinda guilty my first child missed out a bit :-(

well done babe2000 you must be so happy its worked out....good on you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"