Feeling really low...

Clarabell543

Expecting #2
Reaction score
I have the most fantastic little girl but having her was traumatic. Just as I felt like I was getting over it all I decided to watch a baby programme based in the hospital i was in. Since i have lay awake every night thinking about my labour and getting upset over it. Its put me off havin anymore but the thought of that upsets me too. I have lost all my confidence in the way I look. I put on four and half stone in total and have one and half left to lose which despite trying hard i am struggling to lose. I cant really afford to buy clothes so all of mine are too small. I feel i have no friends and i feel like me and my hubby never talk although i love him so much. I am so anxious about sex after having lo even though i had an emcs we havent had sex since she was born and i am so tense down there even a tampon hurts. What is wrong with me. My little girl is my world and i am so so lucky. Why do i feel like this?

Sorry to be so depressing i just feel like i have nobody to talk to and wanted to get it off my chest x

Is it possible you could have a bit of post traumatic stress from the birth? I know it's easy for me to say- as you have this amazing LO, and just focus on what you DO have, as there is nothing we can do to change the past... and stressing over it will only cause you more mental anguish... BUT, obviously, that is not always so easy to do hun :hugs:

tbh- if you are feeling this way, it may not be something you can easily put aside and move past. Have you thought about counseling? So you can at least get your feelings out- I'm seeing someone over issues with losing my Mom- and other stuff comes up as well as we are Mom's and lead such busy lives and can stretch ourselves so thin with all we have to do. It certainly can't hurt- and may help a lot. It's helped me for sure!!!

Just remember- this too shall pass. But it will pass more easily and quicker if you are proactive and do what you can and take control over the things you can- the rest, you will find a way to let go and move forward in time. Best of luck!

Thanks hun feeling much better now! You when u need to vent but feel like u have nobody to talk to?? Thank you... you are so right and it had put it into perspective. Thanksfor taking the time to reply x

Being a mum.. a full time mum to a newborn can be one of the loneliest times of our lives.. I had a traumatic birth with my first and said never again but here I am with 2 under 2 and coping just fine..well I have very low days and very lonely days but it's understandable. Our bodies have been through a very rough time and now with all the hormones racing around trying to get back to normal it's hard.. so remember you're doing an amazing job and times will be hard.. from now till your child is at least 18 lol.. big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->