Feeling really messed around !

We all need a rant every now and then,nothing wrong with that.I don't want to say leave him,or stay,since only you can make that choice,but I will say that he is extremely wrong in his actions towards you.Money isn't everything in this life,and him making excuses constantly,not only for not having a baby,but also for marrying you,is definitely a red flag.

If you had just been together a year or so,I'd say give him more time,but like you said,you know what you want out of life,and he knows what you want too.He needs to step up,or let you go and be free to pursue your dreams with someone who wants the same things as you do.

PM me if you ever want to chat more.xoxo

I will give you my honest opinion here. This man sounds like a KEEPER. I can't speak to your qualms about him not being more playful, He has such a solid head on his shoulders and is waiting for all the right reasons. I know it is what you want so badly, but it sounds as if you are both still young and part of this transition period is getting yourself stable, on your own two feet, and independent. It sounds like you guys have just gotten there, and I don't think he was ever messing you around. I think he was being incredibly sensible, and that is a good thing. Is it possible to have a baby and go through college, yeah sure...is it better to wait until you are finished? I would say definitely, and I know most people would too. Focus on one aspect of your life at a time, I promise once you have the family you have dreamed of in your own home, finished your degree and can devote all your time to your children, the wait won't have mattered a bit.

This is coming from someone who already has one degree and now I am working on another...at the same point I want a baby so badly sometimes I think I will just throw caution to the wind and do it. But I know I will love my time with my baby so much better when I have finished my degree and am more stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->