Feeling really unwell (opinions please)

Hey thanks for all the replies , I've been flown away from home and am now in hospital for about a week (depending on how I am) and ive been on the drip since I came, they originally thought I would only need to be on it for 12 hours but I've had double that now and the nurses are shocked that I was left for so long to get this bad :/ they've already done a bunch of tests and don't even get me started on the blood tests :doh: they where at it for about an hour and a half a nurse and a doctor , trying to get blood from me , it was that bad the doctor must have been getting flustered because when she did actually get a bit of blood for literally two seconds she must have slipped because the next thing I know blood is being squirted at my face and my arms dropping in blood and the right side of my bed was covered that bad they had to change it and even soaked through the protective covers :s (my arms are just rediculus full of blue dots, I look like a Dalmatian :haha: ) after that my veins just disappeared again and eventually they had to get an anethetist through (I think that's what you call it ) and he took about 40 minutes to finally get enough blood for tests and put me in the iv. The only bad thing is the only place they could get blood and put the iv in was in my wrist :sick: eeeewww :haha:

They have also found a lot in my urine and they don't seem very happy at all about the care or lack of that I received at home and there is talk of getting another scan aswel ( idk if they just don't trust them to have done it properly after all this!) my blood tests still haven't come back but fingers crossed everything is okay. I am feeling bit brighter and the sickness and pain is easing off so that's a plus! Just have to now wait and see what else they want to do to me :dohh: :haha:

Thanks everyone for all the replies btw :hugs:

So glad you got put In the hospital. Awful time you have been having. Hopefully you will turn around real fast. And remember to not go to that dr when you get back.

Oh my goodness! You've really been though it. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better and hope this is the start of a full recovery for you.

You poor thing! Glad you are finally getting the proper treatment. Hope you can get on with enjoying your pregnancy soon xx

It relieves me so much that you were flown away to be taken care of. I'm so happy that you're getting good treatment now. My pregger hormones literally made me angry at your doctor as well, I hate it when they push you off continuously! It's happened to me before, and has almost killed me.

Hoping you feel better soon an make a quick recovery! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"