Feeling sick. . . YAY!

AlaskaWife

1 MMC
Reaction score
Does anyone else get unreasonably excited every time they don't feel so good? I know I do, My brain is just look "oh nausea, pregnant people get nausea". Right now I just want to throw up and then curl up in a ball, and the sickest part is I'm excited about it. The real kicker is that I know I always get nausea the few days before AF is due. Nothing like TTC to make you feel like a real crazy person!

I swear i feel the same lol ..... im gonna be really ill at some point and goin to think "its ok i could just be Preg" lol

Have you been trying long ? xxx

I no the feeling. i went really dizzy earlier and feel sick now n in my head I'm excited but I no its just backwards to be happy about it lol. Yey for the sickness haha

Haha well it feels good to know that if I'm going crazy at least I'll have company. We have been trying for 1 year.

The funniest part is it's not even just me that gets all "maybe your pregnant". I had a doctors appointment a while ago and had like 3 people ask me "why are you going to the doctor are you pregnant" "nope just hurt my arm" "pregnant women can be clumsy are you sure" "nope totally unrelated".

Yay imaginary symptom spotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->