Feeling sick

WinterKage

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just a quick query. Its been 9 wks since my mc , took a pg test at 5 wks - negative. Its now been 9 weeks and af still not arrived. For the last 2 days Ive been getting waves of nausea for the last 2 days. Its lasts about 30 mins then goes then back again continuously, even through the night. Constantly opening and closing the window: as when i feel sick need fresh air wacko: If anyone has any ideas plz let me know, thanks x

maybe you should retest hun, might be a bfp this time f'xd xxxx

I agree - test again; you never know! If it's a negative, and you're still feeling ill and don't get AF, try again in another week or so in case you tested too early.

(Or go in to the doctor and ask for a blood test? I'm not sure how they do things in the UK...)

What did your test say this time hun?

xxx

After my mc, me & my OH were convinced i was preg again, coz we started ttc soon & the bleeding stopped, i had had all the preg symptoms still & kept feeling sick but 8 week after the mc i got AF, i wasnt preg but it was just my body getting back to normal, it could be that for you or you could be preg again.. not sure

oh just noticed your pregnant again, i hope everythings okay this time :)

Thanks ladies yh bfp on clearblue digi 3 + xx

YAY!!! HUGE congratulations! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!!

WinterKage,

really super uber yay! congratulations! sending lots of positive vibes and prayers your way (also some kiwi summer weather vibes as long as you have to keep that window open!). YOur good news makes me soooo hopeful.

x Groovy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->