Feeling so tired at work

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
hi ladies I’m currently 7 weeks 5 days but I’m having a hard time working I’m so tired no energy and after work my feet are swollen I work at Walmart

hi ladies I’m currently 7 weeks 5 days but I’m having a hard time working I’m so tired no energy and after work my feet are swollen I work at Walmart
If you speak to your boss you have the right to reduce your hours if you really struggle, obviously you would have to tell them you’re pregnant. I’ve reduced my hours at work for the time being due to being sick a lot, I work in a coffee shop and the smells really don’t help the sickness and no way could I carry on doing 8 hour days whist being sick all the time. My boss has been so supportive and helpful. I know you probably don’t want to tell anyone yet but your boss isn’t allowed to tell anyone else

That first trimester is exhausting! I can usually push through being tired but for some reason during the beginning, I struggle to keep motivated without napping here and there. As for your feet swelling, are you drinking enough water and maybe if you find a decent pair of slip ons you can wear without socks will keep your feet cooler?

If you speak to your boss you have the right to reduce your hours if you really struggle, obviously you would have to tell them you’re pregnant. I’ve reduced my hours at work for the time being due to being sick a lot, I work in a coffee shop and the smells really don’t help the sickness and no way could I carry on doing 8 hour days whist being sick all the time. My boss has been so supportive and helpful. I know you probably don’t want to tell anyone yet but your boss isn’t allowed to tell anyone else
Yes u have told them to reduce my hours but they still keep giving me full time hours so I will speak to them I have told them I’m pregnant also given a doctor note for light duty

That first trimester is exhausting! I can usually push through being tired but for some reason during the beginning, I struggle to keep motivated without napping here and there. As for your feet swelling, are you drinking enough water and maybe if you find a decent pair of slip ons you can wear without socks will keep your feet cooler?

Yes I agree first trimester is so tiring I always feel tired

Oh hon the first trimester tiredness is insane.
Mine kicked in around the 7 and half week mark and I still get tired now but it's no where near as bad as it was.
Hopefully they will reduce ure hours so ure not on ure feet for so long.
Ure boss shud be understanding esp if ure getting swollen feel bless you

Yes it’s horrific I’m working full time and studying I’ve major exams at the end of the month. This baby was a surprise and with sickness and tiredness I’m struggling to cope x

I also work in retail hun and I've cut my hours to just 2 days a week at the moment, only temporarily and I even struggle to work that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->