Feeling sorry for myself :(

Willow01

Reaction score
I wasn't looking where I was going and walked into a pillar this morning, I walked into it full force and it hit my stomach ( I'm only 9 weeks gone). I know theres a lot of padding to help protect my little one in there and I try to reassure myself that I wasn't hit directly in my pelvic region but it's now a few hours later and I am starting to cramp. I have contacted the a&e they said to contact the early pregnancy unit in the morning if I am still cramping. Feeling sorry for myself just now, has anyone done something similar and all has been ok?xx

I was crushed in train doors at 9 weeks with my now 20 month old daughter. Cramped afterwards too x

Cramping can be caused from stress too, if you decide not to go to the ER have a cup of tea and watch your favourite comedy. Do something to lift your mood, you'll be ok, we women are very resilient!

Cramping can be caused from stress too, if you decide not to go to the ER have a cup of tea and watch your favourite comedy. Do something to lift your mood, you'll be ok, we women are very resilient!

Sooo true! On sat my 8 year old little girl slipped in the bathroom because her little sister spilled water in there earlier and failed to clean it up or tell any one :dohh: and split her head in the back so I had to take her to the ER and so far as a mother I've never really had to deal with head trauma so needless to say I was a little freaked out when I saw the cut and cramped all 20 minutes driving to the Drs! As soon as we got there I was fine, she only needed a couple staples!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->