Feeling strange :/

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
i woke up feeling like i might be coming down with sumthing.

you know when ur whole body aches and u just feel so drained. Anyone else felt like this?

Baby moving loads beating me up way more then normal which is lovely but can be painful! lol

just worried about this strange feeling thts all :/

xx

I've been feeling like that too for the last few days, nothing at all I can put my finger on, just don't feel quite with it. Difficult to explain it to the other half, or work!! Very strange :dohh:

I had this yesterday. Felt like i was going to come down with the flu. Was aching and soooo tired. Went to bed last night expected to wake up woth the plague and .... Nothing. I feel slightly better i thinkni may have just overdone it slightly. Hope you feel better x

Ya I felt like that last week, all I wanted to do was sleep. Feeling slightly better this week but still shattered at times. Rest up hun x

It must be something to do with being 30 weeks as Im just the same! Feel like Ive done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson!

I had this in waves yesterday and the day before and ended up sleeping through it a lot. I'm wondering if maybe my iron levels are low? Must eat more steak, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->