Feeling stressed

Leilahs_mummy

Reaction score
My morning sickness completely died down from just before 10 weeks...

I have searched for the baby's heartbeat 2 days in a row and can't find it :(

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow. At 9 weeks I saw the baby and saw the heartbeat but I'm so worried that something has happened since :(

Doesn't the placenta start taking over around now? My pregnancy symptoms are fading too and I'll also be 11 weeks tomorrow. I think once the placenta takes over hormone production, the symptoms fade, so it's probably just that. And I've read online that Dopplers can be hard to use correctly, but I don't know since I've never used one myself. Definitely give your doctor a call if you're really worried, they should be able to let you know if you need to come in or not. Good luck!!

With my last 2 pregnancies, I used a home fetal Doppler. By my second child, I could find the hb in seconds. I couldn't pick it up on the sonoline b Doppler til mid 12 weeks.

Some women find 10 weeks that their symptoms ease off ( half your luck! Lol ) i had a mw appt around 11 weeks and 2 days. She only just managed to find HB for like 3 seconds so baby could be hiding where you can't pick it up etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->