Feeling unprepared this time round

maybaby2018

Reaction score
So I'm nearly 22 weeks with baby number 2, and I honestly feel so unprepared this time round! I feel like we've got absolutely nothing at all! I hate being unprepared I just want everything done now!

Im nearly 24 weeks with baby number 3 and she doesn't even have a babygrow yet!!

I got rid of everything with my other two because I was having no more, so I literally have to start again. Ive got to get my youngest in a bedroom with her older sister and convert her bedroom into the nursery. Ive got to buy literally everything from cot to pram. I really need to get my head into gear x

Me too. It always feels a bit better to know you are not alone.

17 weeks and haven’t got a thing which I can live with but we also need a car and to have quite a bit of plastering done to the house before we can start to think about anything else.

I’m just telling myself things always come together.

This is me every tome after my 1st, baby number 4 and other than moses basket and new car i need EVERYTHING lol. I've always sold things on or given things away once i have no need for them. Last time I had nothing until well into the 30 something weeks. I need a new pram this time as my bugaboo is looking very worse for wear but its served the last 2 well. I wouldn't worry too much they dont need much really lol xx

I'm right there with you, though not as far along as you. We were done after 4 until we realized that one was baking without our knowledge only a couple months after our youngest was born. I had gotten rid of everything except for what our current baby is using. I hope for that reason that this baby is a boy or we're going to need to buy a lot of girl stuff :haha:

I'm so happy I'm not the only one 😂 I really want to get everything sorted but OH keeps saying 'we've still got 18 weeks to do all of that' yes we have but I like to be prepared lol!!

23 weeks here and so far bought a rattle and a nappy bin haha. I'm so unorganized this time round.

When I had my daughter I had quite a fair bit done by now. This time round I have to clear out a spare room which is currently full of my daughter's clothes that I have to go through and sell/Give away to make room for boys things.

I did nothing till 32-34 weeks this time around :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"