feeling unwanted

glenoakgirl

Reaction score
My dh is amazing. I have been truly blessed with this man and we love each other. He is a hard worker, always tells me I am beautiful and so on. Sex life has always been great. WHy do I feel like he doesn't want me anymore then? The past few days I have become very insecure, which I never was with him and he never gave me any reason to feel this way. He doesn't drink or smoke or party, he is just a good man. Why do I feel awful and worried he will leave me?

As I sit and type this dumb post I am crying with a terrible feeling in my gut. I don't know. I have spoke to him, in fact just last night and he said i was being silly. I still dont' believe him...whats wrong with me?

you know I went through this just a few days ago.
((hugs))I totally understand how you feel.
I talked it out with my hubby in the end and felt much better.

sounds like our loved ones are very simular :)

i know what you mean about feeling so insecure

Oh honey. I feel the same way! My OH and I have had a rough past, but he is honestly so supportive, so loving, and does soooo much for me. Somehow I feel insecure and terrible about myself. I know exactly how you feel.

Think about it this way. We are going through incredible changes. Our bodies are changing shape, emotionally we are preparing for a new life. Of course we are bound to feel insecure about ourselves and worry that our partners will not find us as desirable. I find that my weakness and sadness makes me feel pathetic, and then I ask myself why would he love me? I get in this mood of feeling completely unloveable because I am sooo pathetic and sad all the time.

We need to leave it up to our partners to decide whether we are worth it or not. It is okay to be sad... Try to remember it is hormones... Because it certainly is!

There is comfort in numbers. :) It makes me feel a bit better too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->