feeling unworthy

nini0914

Reaction score
I feel so bad my sister just lost her baby yday! she jus made 21 on the 7th and she just made 7 months pregnant 2 weeks ago. She didnt feel him move on Sunday and everyone told her to jus drink something cold it should wake him up. Yesterday she called me saying she didnt feel him moving still and asked if i think it was a good idea to go to the doctor...i told her everything was fine go back to bed but she went to the hospital and sadly to say they could not find a heart beat :cry:. my mom called and told e she had lost the baby and all i cud do was burst out in tears. my lil sister has been ecstatic about her pregnancy never thought about getting an abortion or non of that she even knew what she was having and naming him and we were setting shower dates for her. Now where the unworthy feeling comes in with me is because i have had so much stuff going on i have been thinking bout getting an abortion and trying to figure out if im doing the right thing by having this baby. i feel bad because here she is doing everything right doing everything she can to make sure baby has it all for her to lose him in the blink of an eye and im sitting here contemplating if i want y child or not. how selfish can i b. wen so many woman want to be pregnant wantto have a child and just cant i dont know what to do with myself i am an emotional wreck now im sitting at the hospital with her watching her sleep until labor jumpstart so she can push him out. she said she dont even want to see him they offer to have a preacher come in dress the baby and we can have a service she dont want it but i explained to her this was her baby he was whole u can dress him and take a picture in his remembrance she agreed but it jus hurts soo bad:angel:

No words just so so so sorry for your sisters loss xx

No words just so so so sorry for your sisters loss xx

Yes its almost time for her to start pushing she has handled it so well i was hugging her she said please stop cus im trying to be strong and ur going to make me cry she is so strong:hugs:

We lost our son, Christopher, 2 months ago today in a very similar situation at 31 weeks. Please don't think you don't deserve this chance to be a mother, even if you doubted the pregnancy. We are human and have a lot on our plates...you will do what is best for you and your family.

As for your sister please let her know it hurts now but months later she will want the pictures. My husband did not want to hold his son, I made him. Now he knows why. The ache for your child is so strong but at least we were able to hold him, kiss him and feel our connection. I am glad we let the hospital dress our son and take pictures....

I am so sorry for your families loss.

I am very sorry for your sister's loss. :hugs: You are a good sister to care so deeply for her.

thank you ladies! she had him yday at 949 at 1lb 7oz. we were able to hold him and she dressed him the baby father wasnt there but she had so much love and support. and thank u because i was feeling bad but glad i have this opportunity and im sorry for your lost i read another one of your threads and commented before are u ready for your upcoming ultrasounds

So so sorry for your sister hun, I cannot imagine what that sort of pain would feel like :( - but don't let your thoughts about your bub make you feel unworthy! We all go through those thoughts in the first trimester 'will I be good enough' I thought I would be an awful parent, and having an abortion would be doing it a favour, but those thoughts go away, and now I cannot imagine life without my daughter, she has made all the things I thought were bad in me, go away, and I never imagined I could have so much love for one little person! - give it a chance (if you want of course, I'm pro choice so I don't want to come across as pushy)

Your sister will probably after some time love to hold your little one, and give you the support that you provided her, I'm sure she wouldn't be happy to know that her situation is making you feel unworthy xx

thank you ladies! she had him yday at 949 at 1lb 7oz. we were able to hold him and she dressed him the baby father wasnt there but she had so much love and support. and thank u because i was feeling bad but glad i have this opportunity and im sorry for your lost i read another one of your threads and commented before are u ready for your upcoming ultrasounds

I am so glad that your sister was able to hold him, it really is something she will be happy that she did many months to come.

I am doing well, I go to the doctor to confirm our second pregnancy on Tuesday, can't come fast enough :)

I am so glad that your sister was able to hold him, it really is something she will be happy that she did many months to come.

I am doing well, I go to the doctor to confirm our second pregnancy on Tuesday, can't come fast enough :)

Thats good i know ur jus ecstatic to be back here! i hope all goes well at scan

Thats good i know ur jus ecstatic to be back here! i hope all goes well at scan

Very happy and nervous all over again! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"