Feeling very blah. Not sure I can do this anymore....

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Just having a rant more than anything. I’m feeling very annoyed with myself at the moment. Very low. Very fed up. Tired despite having slept a very good amount all week. Very unmotivated. And just generally pissed off. This whole waiting is really getting to me now I’m lots of ways. I feel frustrated. I feel like a let down as a whole. I just generally feel very shit right now and really don’t know what to do anymore I feel like I’m sinking. Fast

Hi, i understand how u feel, i feel same so pissed off and fed up! Ive been all over the place this cycle and still don't know where i am. Cant even find something to distract me, have no motivation for it. Im glad at the end of the day because i know i can wake up and try testing again with fmu! Even when its a bfn i think well maybe afternoon and then again bfn. Forum is best place to vent. Ttc is so emotionally draining. Hope u have a better day tomorrow. X

Thank you. It’s so good to know I’m not alone in this battle. I think deep down I knew I wasn’t but it always feels better to actually hear it. It’s frustrating for my OH aswell as he wants to help but simply can’t. Fact is no one can. Nothing can. Only a BFP that sticks can help! It’s such a stress and strain it makes me wonder why I even bother carrying on.

I can fully relate to how you feel too. No motivation to sustain something to distract and even if you do it always creeps back in. It’s not even like it’s my first, I have 3. Until OH and I got together I didn’t even want anymore. Had the coil and was very happy with it.

It’s just so frustrating....

Hugs to you and hope you get your BFP really soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back