Feeling Very Confused (sorry very long introduction)

AimzTTC

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm sorta new to this whole forum thing, but me and my other half have been ttc for quiet some years now.

I'm 27 & his 30, Pretty much I've have never used any form of contraception in my life and I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2012, after about 18 months of ttc and seeing different Dr's I thought I would just let it be (hoping if I've stoped reading into every little thing and just relaxing about it, something might happen), but we did decide to take things back into our own hands in January.

My cycles have been generally on time the past 8 months (can tell this because I'm a shift worker and my roster is a 28 day roster and AF always come just before my night shifts in the 2nd week of the roster).

Anyhow with saying the above, roughly 1 week before my AF shows I usually am going to the toilet (sorry tmi because its not to urinate lol, soz ppl) and this was normal, but last week on the 3rd I started getting this really bad pain in the right side of my abdomen, I just thought this might of been constipation, but it was very painful (not O pain because it was a lot more intense and higher) so I went to the Dr on the 8th, I explained all the above and he wasn't sure what it was (have to have a scan and receive results next week).

Af should of showed on the weekend/start of the week, but she hasn't showed, I also never got my sugar rush as I usually do (you know how you have to eat chocolate and anything sweet before the cow arrives lol), but come to think of it, I'd sorta lost my appetite.

the sharp pain I felt has gone away and was replaced with cramping, I wouldn't be able to explain this as a af cramp but it felt like a hunger pain and I was very gassy (which is not typical of myself), but is in the general area of af cramps.

I know I'm most prob just late and because I've decided to take control again my body is doing the opposite of what I want.

I have done 3 test and all negative.

I've also noticed that I've had some weird cm, it was very watery and clear for 2 days and then turned into a watery lotion cm, which I've never really noticed. ATM i'm trying to learn how to do the cervix readings, but I just don't get it (feel a little silly actually, I've read so much, but don't feel like I'm doing it right lol).

Only things that I've noticed other then the cm and cramps is my nipples have been so tender to touch and been very emotional, got shitty the other day at my partner because he didn't pick up his clothing and cried in a movie about ducks (and the Kardashians too haha) lol, but of course that could be from AF.

Anyhow just wanted to get anyones thoughts on this? Have you had a similar experience?

ATM just a little annoyed and sorta want AF just to show, because I don't feel like this is my month and the neg test are really disappointing.

Sorry to go on and its a big thing, but just wanted to post this because I believe I some of you gals would be able to relate, and its a little harder talking to friends etc about this.

Hello there, I am also new to this forum. Not quite sure how to get my way around it lol. I am 28 so around same age as you, my husband is 31. We have been ttc for 15 months now, I hate when AF arrives every month. I had a similar experience to you a while back, I'm never regular which doesn't help! I was late for AF had the weird cramping, sore nipples, nauseous & very tired. I was convinced I was preggers, even tho I kept getting bfn's, AF was over two weeks late by the time I'd been to the doctors. She gave me a pot for a sample and that night the bitch arrived in full force, I've never sobbed my heart out as much as I did that night.

My advice and not meaning to be harsh, is if it says bfn take it that your not pregnant and AF will arrive anyday. I am only saying this because I would never want anyone to go through what I went through! I had so many work friends filling me with false hope :-(

If AF doesn't arrive and you get that BFP I'd be very happy for you. I wish you all the luck and baby dust xxx

P.s if you fancy a chat about ttc add me as a friend, it would be nice to have someone to talk to, going through what I'm going through. Sick of my friends that have kids telling it will happen when I least expect it! Yea right I'm waiting on AF every month how's that gonna happen. :-(

Hey,

Defiantly will add you, as soon as I figure out how to do it lol...

Yeah the whole ttw sucks!

I haven't got my hopes up, learnt not too look into everything some time ago, but my body is just being weird at the moment, I believe af will show herself anytime soon, just gotta wait I suppose lol.

Lol yeah bit difficult to work :)

Yes it does and I thought ttc would be fun, not rocket science. I don't what you're doctors have been telling you, but I keep getting told different things by different doctors! One doctor said we should have sex every other day and another said that's too much should be very 3 days as it gives the sperm time to build up :-/

I have had no end of blood tests and have pelvic scan in 2 weeks. My hubby done his sperm sample and we were told that the progression side is 17% the norm is 32% so that has to be done again! :-(

Have you had any tests done yet?

I hope AF makes up her mind soon and stops worrying you :) x

Yeah I've had plenty of blood test in the past, that's when I actually got a new Dr and he sent me to the gyno.

They done blood test, scan and also test around the time they suspected I might O, my partner also had a test done and they said his was fine and nothing to worry about, the gyno then told me some information (most of which I knew from reading and family history because around 90% of the females on my mums side all have had issues falling pregnant), the gyno then put me straight onto clomid and wanted me to have a follow up appointment 2 months later, he then gave me the script for clomid for another 6 months, I wasn't satisfied with that so I went to a fertility clinic about 6 hours from where I live, they told me the same thing as my gyno did.

In the end I stoped and decided to just leave it for a while. When I went to my new Dr the other day with the pain, I told him that I was diagnosed with PCOS and he didn't believe me and said that I don't look like the usual person with it (not sure what that means lol), but his now having me do more blood and scan this week, hopefully he will refer me to another fertility clinic (which wont be based in my hometown) after the results and see where I can go from there.

I also think my big problem was that I didn't defiantly quit smoking either, which now I'm hoping I will stop since I want to do everything right and have really thought every through this time... I'm even gonna start doing the temping and cm charting, a little worried though because I can be a little "thick" haha and make mistakes, but I suppose in the end everything will work out the way its meant to.

Do you chart or anything?

I was looking at the blackmores "Conceive plus" and also the "pre-seed" lubricant, but still not 100% sure on buying these, I don't want to waste my time or money with them, especially if it could go somewhere useful

haha sorry my thing is so long.

I've never been prescribed anything from my doctors which I don't think has helped! At least your partner has got the all clear, that's good cuz if it ever came to IVf you can use his sperm :). Seems like you being passed about a bit lol. I think that the doctor was prob looking at your skin, my work colleague has PCOS and she was saying how her skin has pigaments from it, but not every woman is the same so doctor shouldn't just assume lol.

What are you using to stop smoking? My hubby has stopped over 6 months now, never gets cravings or anything. He used them ecig's and gradually cut down on that and now been stopped completely like I say for 6 months. I have heard that charting just puts on added stress, I am not the smartest either hahaha.

I don't chart no, I did try the temperature thing for a couple of weeks but I never saw a difference so gave up. I am really considering that clear blue monitor but I'm irregular so don't know if it would work.

Yeah I've heard about the lubricant too, like you I don't want to waste money!

Hey no problem, feels so good to talk to someone else going through this lol.

P.S ant flo turned up today :-( at work so I couldn't get upset, prob not a bad thing tho. Baby dust to us both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->