Feeling very miserable, think soy has caused me not to O: Update think I have O 2day!

Nickij

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Well this month I took Soy (days 3-7) and Vit B.

Last month I ovulated on CD19. We are now at CD22 and still no sign of ovulating. I have been using CBFM and had highs since cd16 - no peak (bt didn't get a peak last month either) and using opks all completely blank apart from a very faint line on yesterday, and temping.

I just hope that I ovu in the next couple of days, but I have a feeling I am not going to this cycle:(. I just hope the cycle ends soon then.

We have BD so much this week and are bother fed up with it, so if I do Ovu in the next couple of days we might miss it as I am not sure we can BD much more!!

This come on top of having a really crap week at work- its been quiet stressful and I am worried about redundancy!! And Everyone there at the moment is pregnant or bringing in their new borns! ahhh.

I can only imagine how Katie must feel on day CD59 on her cycle without ovulating if I feel this bad on CD22.

I will not be touching soy next cycle!!

I'm sorry :(. I was actually thinking about trying soy but thanks for posting. I know it's so hard trying to decide what to take and what not to take. You can never be sure how your body will react. It's so frustrating when you see so many great reviews about something and then it doesn't work for you. I am taking vit b complex and vitex and although I don't think it's messed anything up, I'm not seeing the results I had hoped and heard about :(. Well good luck, hope you OV soon and until then maybe take a little break from the bding! Baby dust to you!!

What's soy supposed to do? I know it mimics estrogen, but why take it?

Sorry it messed up your cycle. Hopefully things will get on track for you soon.

I've heard it's pretty much like clomid. It helps you ovulate if you don't or its suppose to help you ovulate sooner if you have long cycles. I haven't done a lot of research on it, it might do some other things too but I'm not sure.

I am in the same position. I have taken it on days 3 to 7 and last month I ovulated on day 18 but I am now on day 19 and there seems to be no sign of it coming(I am also using CBFM and temping). I hope my ovulation is just a couple of days late but I would be devasted if it was annovulationary. Im pretty sure that I wont be taking it again. FX we get our ovulation very soon xxx

Were your cycles normal? After reading the soy isoflavones thread on this site I decided against taking soy, though I had already purchased it. It seemed like from the 350 pages that most of the people who took it had really really long cycles. If you are somewhat regular, I might consider rethinking taking the soy. It is up to you though.

Let us know if you O! Good luck!!!

The month I took vitamin B6 100 mg I did not ovulate either. Too much estrogen can delay or prevent ovulation. I'm not certain that was the cause, but it was the only thing I did differently that month. You just never know how your body is going to react to certain supplements.

Well I have been taking the Vit B -50 as well.

Basically last month I o'd on CD19/20 and AF came on day 30 - so I wanted to bring my O forward and lengthen my luteal phase. Boy has that plan back fired!

Awwwwwww I am so sorry to hear that. Keep doing OPKs and see if you O still this month.

i didnt O last month when i took it either :( it sucks!

MrS. Isn't that the worst? I really don't think I ovulated. I think I almost did, but my body didn't quite get there. My OPK was dark, but not enough and I didn't get preggo. I am still so sad from last cycle.

How much soy are you taking? Is it in pill form? I'm not thinking about doing it, just really curious. I never heard of this when TTC 4 years ago...

I took Soy for the first time this cycle and it seems to have caused an anovulatory cycle for me too. Maybe it just delayed things, but I dunno. I was really hopeful that the soy would help kick things into gear. :nope:

Well I finally got my positive OPK and Peak on my monitor yesterday! So hopefully have ovulated today! 6 days later than last month.

I just hope I have a decent LP now!

We have BD for the last 4 nights- I know we should do it again today as its O day - but I am not sure we can manage it. We are kinda sexed out! lol

And I remember when doing it twice a day every day was normal!! haha

...We are kinda sexed out! lol
:haha::haha::haha:

That's so cute! I feel kinda sexed out too, tbh. I suddenly had some very fertile mucus today, together with some aches over my ovaries. Soy doing its job?? I dunno! But if there is even a chance of catching an egg this month, I'm not going to waste it! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->