Feeling Weird :(

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Ok so I am feeling a bit weird..... And by weird I mean... Pregnant!!

We dtd couple weeks ago but my opk said negative, so no protection used. I spotted a tiny bit end of this week but that was all. Then Fri night I had a glass of wine n the whole time I just kept thinking, i shouldnt be drinking this.... Then last night n this morning I just have the strangest feeling.
Yesterday after dealing with another day of tantrums I thought I don't want anymore children, at least not yet. Ds is high maintance which is very hard work :dohh:
Now I have an odd feeling?? Like to the pit of my stomach odd feeling!!

I know its most likely nothing and I'm prob working myself up over nothing but with ds I just knew, like that night!! But this, this feels weird!!!

I know what your thinking.... Take a test. However I bought several off ebay along with the opks n I have used them all up :dohh:

So yeah, suppose i should go get a test really. Just to put my mind at rest really cause I cant be if I had a negative opk... Right???

If your trying to avoid then the OPKs are not going to be of much help because sperm can live for up to week in your body waiting on the egg.

We aren't avoiding or trying, but that particular day we had neg opk and bd. Its only been 10days but it works out the spotting was 6days after bd so even at the time thought possible implantation bleed!
I have bought a test but as it wouldnt be so far since bd I figure I'd get better results by waiting till the morning. Although the suspence is killing me!!

Oh and my cycles been messed up since stopping bcp. Im actually on cd63!! But possible cd94 as last af was heavy spotting couple of hours over 2days :dohh:

Just with ds being so bad atm (particularly these past couple of weeks n im not coping well emotionally) I am not sure if I want it to be bfp or bfn. :shrug:

OK well there is a possibility you may have had your surge just before the negative or just after. there is also a possibility it could have been ovulation spotting. cycles can take a while to get back to normal after birth control.

Test was negative!!!

However I am aware it may just be to early to tell :dohh:

Today being cd64 isn't helping things as I just don't know what is going on with my body :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->