Feeling worse at night

justonemore31

Reaction score
Who feels worse in the night? Mornings are hard but afternoons I'm ok and then the evening till bedtime i just wanna die. I'm nauaseous my stomach hurts amd I'm starving but have no appetite so I don eat.

This is exactly how i feel. Not physically sick but feel so nauseus mostly at night times as well

It's so horrible bc thats obviously when we wanna rest lol. And I'm always hungry but if I don't eat my stomach hurts alot like it's literally being turned inside out.

Every pregnancy I feel like that

I sleep as it’s the only thing I can face even though it’s reslly hard get to sleep
Really for you hun x

Same here! Sleep does help for me. I've lost so much weight as I can't eat either. I'm trying to drink lots of water which doesn't always help either! X

Mornings are def the best for me. Afternoons and evenings I can’t eat anything and I vomit and I want to die. I’ve also had to take sleeping tablets every night because I’m so sick I can’t slee otherwise. My doctor said they’re safe. Mayve ask your doctor for some

Oh wow ugh this is horrible I can't wait for it to end. This is def my last

I feel your pain... even though mine has definitely eased and I hardly throw up now. But up until 15-16 weeks it was awful. It’s been the same with all my pregnancies apart from the girls carried on and never stopped. I think this is a boy! Hope you all feel better soon ladies xx

I feel your pain... even though mine has definitely eased and I hardly throw up now. But up until 15-16 weeks it was awful. It’s been the same with all my pregnancies apart from the girls carried on and never stopped. I think this is a boy! Hope you all feel better soon ladies xx

Ugh I can't wait to get to my second trimester bc for me I start feeling better. I hate the way I feel now cuz I'm always hungry and if I don't eat my stomach hurts

Try half a Unisom at night. I feel your pain though! That’s exactly how I feel!

I get cramps and back pains at night that keep me awake :/

Ugh I can't wait to get to my second trimester bc for me I start feeling better. I hate the way I feel now cuz I'm always hungry and if I don't eat my stomach hurts

It’s horrible isn’t it! Being trapped.... if you eat your sick! If you don’t eat your stomach hurts. Drinking doesn’t help! It’s a really hard time. Specially having other children to look after. Got all crossed that it eases soon for you!

Ty everyone
Anyone else confined to their couch? I don't get up .I pee once a day n it's dark .I can't stand up long enough to shower. My hair is a mess. My stomach is very jumpy n in knots. I hate feeling this way. Sometimes I lay here wondering if we shouldn't have gotten pregnant again. My youngest is one and I can't believe I'm doing this again .I'm not excited at all. I miss my old self so much. I miss the routine I was in. I took everything for granted. I'm seriously getting depressed. DH doesn't make anything easier he literally argues with the kids he doesn't discipline them the correct way n it adds stress to me. My 8 yo has adhd, odd and autism and he is so hard to deal with. I just lay here wishing my life away n I hate it .sorry if this post is insensitive and upsets anyone . That isn't my intentions I just felt I had to vent.

Oh wow ugh this is horrible I can't wait for it to end. This is def my last
Def my last too. To be honest I was so sick last time it was really really hard for me to decide to have another but I wanted to give him a sibling. How the hell you’ve done this 7 times I’ll never understand. I can’t wait for this to be over and to never ever ever feel this way again! I understand how you’re feeling. I cry most days it’s so depressing. I lay in bed all day everyday and most days I struggle to kee any food or liquids down. I’m so weak when I try to stand up I get massive head spins, everything goes black and I’ve even collapsed a couple of times

Omg you're going through it really bad too
Do you have hypermesis? It def sounds like it. I just hate this. Idk how I did it 7x.

Yeah my doctor said that’s what I probably had last time and again this time. I’m taking all the drugs I can get and they help reduce the vomiting but not the lack of appetite or nausea. It’s the worst feeling and no one else can really understand unless they’ve been through it themselves too. Last time I didn’t even start feeling better until 18 weeks I pray that it doesn’t last as long this time. I miss food and I feel like I’m missing out on so much. I can’t rememebr the last time I’ve left the house for something other than a doctors appointment

I feel exactly the same. I'm always just laying down n to walk to the bathroom is hard bc I'm weak n dizzy. My last pregnancy I didn't feel better until 16 weeks. I'm praying that it don't last that long for neither of us. All we can say is you n I are both incredibly strong. It's true that unless ppl been through it they have no idea what we are facing.

Thanks Hun, I really hope we’re both feeling better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->