Feeling worse at night

I really, truly feel your pain, hon. It's like that with all my girl pregnancies. With my third, I did exactly as you said--I laid on the couch and just HATED every second of every day. My kids would watch movies over and over again, turned into TV zombies, and I eventually got nauseous just hearing the theme songs of some of the shows they used to watch. I couldn't keep anything down. I went to the ER for fluids. I was SO MISERABLE. The meds did jack diddly. It's a black hole in my memory.

The one pregnancy that wasn't like that was my boy pregnancy. I was still nauseous and spent most of my time on the couch, but I could keep popscicles down, and meds helped. I didn't vomit much.

This baby must be a boy, because same thing. I'm nauseous ALL THE TIME, and I HATE IT (cried after throwing up on the way to OB today. Seriously the worst), but the meds help a little, and I can keep some food and some fluids down.

I hear you, and I'm so sorry. It's torture. Mine lasts about 16-18 weeks as well, and then it's as if it never happened. Weirdest thing.

You just hang in there. Eat ice chips. Wash and comb your hair every day. Try to make an effort to make yourself less depressed. I know it's hard.

Yes listening to the same stuff and seeing the same stuff also makes me feel worse. Yesterday morning I got up, took a shower and washed my hair. I drank a ton of water and ate and felt better. This morning though I feel very tired and dreading having to eat. Just sucks. I felt like this w all my kids and I have 3 girls and 3 boys.

Sickness is just creeping in for me. Mine have varied from 5 weeks to 8 weeks so i knew it was coming. I don't feel bad all the time this time though (yet lol) but last 2 nights i've had awful nausea in bed :( this is my 4th baby & i do wonder if i sm crazy doing it again lol!

Sickness is just creeping in for me. Mine have varied from 5 weeks to 8 weeks so i knew it was coming. I don't feel bad all the time this time though (yet lol) but last 2 nights i've had awful nausea in bed :( this is my 4th baby & i do wonder if i sm crazy doing it again lol!

This is my 7th so it's clear that I've officially lost my mind

I’ve been lucky so far and not had much nausea at all (my OH seems to have that instead!) but I am absolutely exhausted come late afternoon. Trouble is, no matter how exhausted I am I struggle to get to sleep then I’m waking up through the night. Not even to pee either. It’s so frustrating!!! Roll on second tri! Good luck all. Hope the sickness and crappy feelings ease for you all soon xxx

I am the same managing day time but come the evenings and i'm sick and just generally feeling grim, this is my first pregnancy though so don't know what to expect. I feel like I'm being negative when it's such a positive thing! Funnily though when my nausea left for a few days I was wishing it back and now i'm grumbling on the sofa! Can't win haha, ice lollies are my staple sickness food right now. It will be worth it in the end ladies! Sending love <3 :juggle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->