Feels like everyone is pregnant but me!!!

Helloflower

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to forums and posts. Just feel like I can't talk to anyone and thought I would vent out to you who know the struggle. Just feel like everyone is getting pregnant but me. And they arnt even trying. I also feel like they just don't understand, they keep saying that it will happen when it needs to happen. I have very irregular periods and I have been tested for PCOS in 2010 and it came back negative. I do have hypothyroidism. And my medication for it doesn't really help I'm taking 100mg of Generic synthroid. Going to see my Gyno on Monday to see what my next step is. Has anyone taken any medication to regulate period while on thyroid meds? Hope there is something my dr can give me.

Hi and welcome

I feel the same exact way. Everyone around me is pregnant or having their babies :cry: it sucks. My period have been irregular since my mc last august. Feel free to message me or add me if u want to talk :)

I don't even know how to add lol I'm soo new to this. And I'm using my iPad so I get the mobile version. 😔 but thank you for replying. I just feel so lonely sometimes. I miscarried in 2007 and my period became soo weird my dr said it was because my thyroid problems came up due to the weight gain from the pregnancy. And now I hardly get a period, and when I do it's for like a whole month. I go tomorrow to my dr fingers crossed I get something to help regulate me.

Your Welcome lol. And I'm so sorry for your loss I know how that feels. Keeping my fx for you and that your hear good news!

Your Welcome lol. And I'm so sorry for your loss I know how that feels. Keeping my fx for you and that your hear good news!

I've been busy to reply. But I went to the dr and she told me I had PCOS 😔 so she actually put me on clomid 50mg and I finished taking it on Friday. CD 5-9 and now I'm just waiting for a positive OPK. Hope this works because clomid made me really moody I feel bad for my husband lol!

I'm sorry:/ alot of ladies on here have pcos, those who taken clomid I've heard really works !!:) I hope you catch the egg!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->