Feels like waters are going to pop! 32+3

Jadey121

Mummy of 2. Expecting No3
Reaction score
Theres so much pressure down there at the moment that it feels like my waters are buldging! I have this feeling daily and it actually makes me stop what im doing as im scared they are going to pop!
Im only 32 weeks so its a bit worrying as i didnt get this feeling until very late in my last pregnancies and waters went with my 1st at 41 weeks and 39 weeks with my 2nd.
Is anyone else feeling like this?!

Pressure is normal as baby gets bigger & heavier. But it might be worth getting checked out just in case.

Totally! I'm 33+4 and the sonographer yesterday said baby was engaged as she couldn't measure his head which confirms what I thought as I'd been getting lots of pressure too.
My son came at 38+5 and I never experienced this at all with him:-( the pressures awful and I wonder how I'm actually able to do anymore wees at times! Had terrible night last night going to the toilet because of the uncomfy feelings I'm getting on my bladder and think I might have another unless he pops back up which I know he might,especially being second baby.

Good luck and i just kind of wish we were saying this at 37 weeks and not this early as its driving me abit crazy!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"