Feels too early for this...?

Xpecta

Reaction score
I'm feeling lots of tightening in my uterus. It's not painful. It almost feels like Braxton hicks contractions. I'm only like 9 weeks. Isn't that way too early?! I feel as though my other pregnancies didn't start this until way later.

I feel it too and I am a week behind you. Especially when I am walking. It's not pleasant but I know I can't do anything about it. I think the more babies you have the earlier you feel it.

Yeah? Okay. I started feeling it a little while ago, but didn't think anything of it. Now it's just more frequent. I'm not exactly worried, just confused I guess. I mainly started getting worried when I started get AF like cramps yesterday.

I felt similar too, sometimes when walking and sometimes when sat down. I think it's everything moving around in there xxxxx

I'm cautiously expecting baby #4 and knew I was pregnant before I even took a test because of all the cramps I was having. As long as you're not bleeding, I'd say it is normal. When I miscarried (well they were actually missed miscarriages) I didn't have any cramping whatsoever until right before I began to pass them because they stopped growing so my uterus wasn't stretching.

Yeah, I've had 3 miscarriages before. I know what they feel like. I'm not too worried about that. I just find it strange I'm feeling the tightening so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->